[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPOILER ALERT don't expand image if you don't wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (1MB, 1350x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1350x1080px
SPOILER ALERT
don't expand image if you don't wanna read a TWD season 3 spoiler

anyway, how is it possible that most players didn't get support here? what do you have to do to fuck this part up?
>>
It has nothing to do with how much she trusts or supports you.
>>
>>378953472
4 things couldve happened there, sort of weird cosolidating into two, anyway:

1. she chooses to go to gabe and david of her own volition
2. she chooses to go to kate of her own volition
3. follows whether u go
4. goes wherever u dont

and picks one of the above for various reasons (more than 4)
>>
>>378953638
What governs her decision?
>>
So is there definitely going to be dlc or can I uninstall the game?
>>
>>378953805
If there's DLC, I doubt you'll need the game installed to play it. Just need the saves
>>
>>378953740
>she chooses to go to gabe and david of her own volition
What the fuck. This one makes no sense. Why would she ever do that
>>
>>378953759
I'm not entirely sure but probably staying with Kenny and accepting Ava's offer improves your chances.
>>
GoT telltale games worth playing ? only one i'm interested in that isn't twau or twd
>>
>>378955871
no
>>
>>378956526
damn. are they just boring ? i like game of thrones and telltale's writing
>>
>>378955871
Fuck no.
>>
>>378955871
No. There is no room for story variation since the major plotline involves the Boltons. If you want a different TellTale game, pick Tales from the Borderlands.
>>
>>378955871
It's the worst one.
>>
>>378956584
It's boring and dry as hell. I can barely remember any character's name and they were pretty stock. The choices and story feel like that they were just going through the motions and did not really have something they wanted to do like with Borderlands or Walking Dead S1
>>
>>378956526
>>378956592
>>378956601
>>378956624
>>378956719
yikes. message received, cap'ns
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.