[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since women have a better resistance to pain why don't they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

Since women have a better resistance to pain why don't they give women more resistance or health in video games and men more strength?
>>
>>378952278
Doesn't have periods. Easy. Sex all the time, and no worries of pregnancy
>>
File: 1368372934106.png (395KB, 630x627px) Image search: [Google]
1368372934106.png
395KB, 630x627px
The right one's a trap isn't it
>>
>the perception of pain is the same as suffering physical damage
This is why weeaboos are fucking retarded.
>>
>>378952278
studies say otherwise. hospital surveys have women report more pain, lab rats injected with estrogen became more pain sensitive and women have more nerve receptors
>>
>>378954576
naturally.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 500x695px
>>
>>378954576
>>378955101
She's not
>>
Because that's not true, women are twice as sensitive as men
>>
>>378952278
>women have a better resistance to pain
according to what? They deal with more daily minor pain and that's it.
>>
>>378952278
Actually I made my wife get the arm implant inserted so I wouldn't get worried about her forgetting her pill or puking it.

As a side effect, she hasn't had her period in years now. This is great.
I don't understand why female still have their periods, an arm implant is good for 5 years and cost like 50 euros.
>>
>>378955648
>>378955642
Period pain and labour pain.
Women are naturally born to stand more pain than men.
>>
>>378952278
that's a literal meme made up by feminists
>>
>>378955798
>get an itch 1 time in a month
>omg so durable you go girl
>>
>>378952278
That's a lie. A common assignment in psychology courses in college is to measure pain resistance difference according to factors including sex. Everytime it's statistically significant that men are more resistant.
>>
>>378955798
>Women are naturally born to stand more pain than men
Not buying it. They bitch about migraines just as much as a man would. Just because they deal with more pain doesn't mean they're more resilient to it.
>>
>>378952278
>Since women have a better resistance to pain
Source?
>>
>>378955865
That pain lasts all day and people have been known to pass out from the intensity of it.
>>
>>378956193
>people
since when are women people?
>>
>>378956193
You get periods, mate?
>>
>>378956193
>eugh I have a mild cramp
>ommagawd periods are tough :(
>>
>>378955827
>made up
it's actually true, when you're out hunting a woolly mammoth, you need to know if you're hurt or not, it's not as important when picking berries and taking care of babies
>>
>>378955798
Women and men were compared by the only vaguely comparable upper threshold for pain, bladder stones.

Women universally agreed it was much worse than child birth. The female urethra is much shorter than the males.

Any claim that women are built to handle pain is completely flawed. Childbirth is a couple of days over the course of your life, hunting animals is fraught with danger every week. Women are weaker both mentally and physically, and their pain threshold is much lower than men.
>>
>>378956419
>it's actually true
Source?
>>
>>378956332
Studies and reports online
>>378956337
When' the last time you passed out from pain alone?
>>
>>378956679
never, because I'm not a weak woman
>>
>>378956419
The fact that you used a mammoth in an example reveals that you're following a made up inner logic. Sensing pain is necessary for survival no matter what your task in a group is.
>>
>>378955798
Kidney stones and toothaches hurt more than giving birth.

Headaches hurt more than periods, though I'm aware that they sometimes combo into periods as well.
>>
>>378956679
Studies show that this poster is a tremendous faggot.
>>
I would take the one with periods, periods mean you can impregnate her
>>
File: fat pig.png (20KB, 361x404px) Image search: [Google]
fat pig.png
20KB, 361x404px
It's a shame they have virtually no resistance to mental pain.
>>
>>378956846
Studier here.

I have studied that post.

I can corroborate your evidence.
>>
>>378956771
>Kidney stones and toothaches hurt more than giving birth.
Giving birth with or without anesthesia? Not arguing one way or another, just curious on that.
>>
>>378955708
>making your gf take hormone pills

You fucked up. Women are supposed to have periods to stay healthy.
>>
>>378952278
If we were to go after this logic then men need to be stronger, more intelligent, have better endurance and a higher level of stress tolerance.
Basically superior to women.
>>
>>378956903
The toothache thing was without anesthetic, but the kidney stones were mostly inconclusive, they didn't mention it.

Men get the kidney stones worse since they travel longer and through more tender flesh, but either way.
>>
>>378952278
Arcanum did that. Women get +1 Con and -1 Strength. It's actually pretty bad since it means most can't cap strength and get the massive damage bonus, but it does give a little tiny boost to magic which is stronger than melee anyway so I suppose it evens out.
>>
>>378955865
>an itch
you've gotten a leg cramp before, right? The kind where you can barely use that leg for a good minute or so until it passes.

imagine that kind of severe muscular tension all across your abdominal muscles, the ones you use for nearly ever day-to-day movement you make, and they last for hours at a time.

then toss on top of that Ovarian Cysts, which effect something in the area of 45% of women. a bad ovarian cyst is comparable to having a wasp sting you in the testicle. not just the skin, right in the testicle. they tend to happen most often during a period. vomiting and passing out from the pain are considered 'typical' symptoms of a bad ovarian cysts.
>>
>>378957003
>Women gain a bonus to Charisma
>Additionally gain an aura which reduces the Intelligence of all nearby men by a set percentage, scaling based on the woman's Charisma score
>>
>>378956942
>Women are supposed to have periods to stay healthy.
Source?

This isn't the 80's, people have been taking birth control for DECADES now, there is no problem.
>>
>>378956718
>>378956771
It's reports by different people even I've heard girls that said they had similar pains that they pass out from. Uou might not feel that much pain but others experience pain extreme enough to vomit, pass out, and inability to think straight etc.

>>378956846
>>378956887
>there's no evidence to back that up
>yes there has been evidence to back that up
>lol what tremendous faggot
okay
>>
>>378956640
fuck, can't find it now, but it had something to do with pain-relieving biochemicals, men released more but women released them at a higher pain level or something, it DID use 'caveman days' to show how it evolved
>>
>>378957151
I was the studier.

I'm just trying to be funny. Get a sense of humor, female.

Alternatively, remember that you're on 4chan. All of your carefully cherry picked arguments can be very easily ignored or discarded.
>>
You people clearly never had a sharp objected stuck in your intestines.
>>
>>378957390
You mean like a hard dick?

I had anal sex when I was 10. It hurt.
>>
>>378957241
Sorry I forgot to laugh, at least try to put actual effort into your humor.
Also work on your plebbit formatting, it's far too obvious.
>>
>>378956769
>Sensing pain is necessary for survival no matter what your task in a group is.
true, but a small pain (causing distraction) when doing a dangerous task can be catastrophic while the same distracting pain when doing a safe/mundane task is less of a worry
>>
>>378957482
This Redditposting shit is just a modern meme made by false positive faggots. It's not REDDIT formatting, it's CORRECT formatting. You press enter twice when making a new point, or when ending a paragraph. I've been typing like this since before Reddit was ever a thing, and I'm not going to change it, because it's not REDDIT, it's CORRECT.

Being incorrect just to distance yourself from Reddit is retarded.
>>
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/women-feel-pain-more-intensely/

No they don't.
>>
>>378952278
They do exactly that in Arcanum
>>
>>378957652
>Being incorrect just to distance yourself from Reddit is retarded.
This has really been pissing me off recently, I agree. This "Reddit formatting" shit only popped up in the last few months. Before then nobody gave a shit unless you were extremely obnoxious with your spacing.
>>
>>378957827
Thank you.
>>
>>378957827
>Reddit formatting
i just thought it had something to do with phoneposters
>>
>>378957652
Seriously where did this "Reddit spacing" shit chime from?
>>
>>378958003
newfags pretending to be oldfags
>>
>>378958058
This.
>>
>>378952278
And the moon is made of cheese
>>
>>378957141
There's tons of problems from taking unnecessary hormones. Your gf probably suffers from mental issues and anger fits because of the fucked brain chemistry.

Do you think men would be fine if they got ridiculous amounts of testosterone pumped into them for years?
>>
>>378958162
>There's tons of problems from taking unnecessary hormones
Hundreds of millions of women take birth control and have no problem whatsoever.

Do you have a source?

>Your gf probably suffers from mental issues and anger fits
Nope.
She doesn't have her periods anymore, so she does not have mood swings at all. Her hormonal level is the same 24/7 because of the arm implant.
>>
>>378958058
You know, newfags have been here for over a decade too at this point. I'm pretty sure that term popped up in 2005-2006 or something to describe the big influx of newfags at that time.
>>
File: 1489916901423.gif (3MB, 230x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489916901423.gif
3MB, 230x320px
>>378952278
Source?
>>
>>378958409
Just google "side-effects of e-pills". Millions of women suffer from bloating, brain chemistry issues and pseudo pregnancy from taking them.

If you wouldn't take hormones yourself, don't make your gf do it.
>>
>>378959750
>Just google "side-effects of e-pills". Millions of women suffer from bloating, brain chemistry issues and pseudo pregnancy from taking them.
Never heard of it. Everybody I know is fine too. As long as you do not give me a viable source or data, I will not believe you.
I know some women have some balance issue when they first start taking the pill, so they take another type. There's a lot of them. It's trial and error until they find one that's fine for them.

My wife is perfectly fine in any case, so it's fine by me.

>If you wouldn't take hormones yourself
I wouldn't give a fuck to be honest.

>don't make your gf do it
She would have taken birth control anyway, we have sex you know.
>>
>>378960480
There's other birth control than drugs.
>>
>>378961261
>There's other birth control than drugs
What, you're going to propose a condom? Fucking virgin.
We already do anal, but not always, so it wouldn't work.
>>
>>378961581
Vasectomy exists and can be reverted if you need to.
>>
>>378952278
In terms of physical stats, women are on average weaker than men because throughout evolution, female violence was far rarer than male violence. If the game Dev isn't willing to invoke statistics and probability in character stats distribution, the only correct solution is to give men higher stats in health, stamina, strength, int, and skill, but give women higher stats in faith, empathy, trustworthiness, luck, attention to detail, and love.

Thus the classes that beat suit female characters would be merchant, priestess, summoner, manager, administrator, and healer.
>>
File: Capture.png (59KB, 1152x345px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
59KB, 1152x345px
>>378962223
False, vasectomy is pretty much permanent and very expensive compared to a 50 bucks implant that can be taken out anytime and doesn't have negative side effect.

Also, periods sucks. She likes not having them anymore, and I like fucking her all month long.

You are obviously not very knowledgeable.
>>
>>378962486
>women
>higher stats in faith and love

But these are higher in men.
>>
>>378962486
>women higher stats in faith, empathy, trustworthiness, luck, attention to detail, and love
What the fuck, you never had any women in your life or something?
>>
>>378957130
why are women so fucking broken? Proof that nature fucked up along they way and made an inferior gender
>>
>>378962486
>women
>trustworthiness

??? ???
!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>378956679
never because I'm not a fucking massive vagina
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.