[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Whoever came up with this sheer fisting of an enco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

>"Whoever came up with this sheer fisting of an encounter can go fuck themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my guild's time on this kind of jackass shit-fest again, send me an email at [email protected] when you decide to A) Implement an encounter that wasn't designed by a retarded chimp chained to a cubicle A.)Get a Quality Assuarance Department C) Actually beta test the fucking thing and D) Patch it live.

>And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Pull your heads out of your asses. While you're at it rename the game to BetaQuest since you've used up you're alotted false advertising karma on the Bazaar and user interface scam of '01.Fix the Emperor encounter. Fix Seru.

>Rethink your time-sink bullshit. Fix all the buggy motherfucking ring encounters (I suggest you let whoever made the Burrower one do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the VT key quest. Fix VT (just guessing it's fucked up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Planes of Power team over to fixing Shadows of Luclin AND DO IT NOW.

>If you don't fix Luclin, you jackassess will be the only ones playing the Planes of Power."
>>
Is he /our guy/?
>>
>>378947742
sounds like he was really passionate about ever quest
>>
File: 292673847399022592.png (10KB, 128x110px) Image search: [Google]
292673847399022592.png
10KB, 128x110px
Reminder that his username comes from Tig ole bitties.
>>
>>378947742
Faggot had a real problem with Barbarians and Paladin, carried that shit over to WoW as well.
>>
>>378947742
<3
>>
>>378947742
>all that useless swearing
>my guild
>dat attitude
Why am I not surprised at this much faggotry?
>>
It looks like the dinoflask videos actually have some truth behind them
>>
File: what-hi.png (24KB, 600x491px) Image search: [Google]
what-hi.png
24KB, 600x491px
>>378947742
context please?
>>
File: 1483160871901.png (97KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1483160871901.png
97KB, 512x512px
Jeff a cute
>>
>Shit on Blizzard for bad game design
>Creates a fps with no ammo management
>>
>>378949208
autistic raid leader in EQ that became a head-up-own-asshole game designer for WoW and other blizzard products going forward

part of the reason why the blizzard of today is so much shittier than the blizzard of the late 90s
>>
>>378949447

WoW is a more popular game than EQ ever was

The Overwatch community loves Kaplan

I'd say he's /ourguy/
>>
File: pardo rip.jpg (176KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
pardo rip.jpg
176KB, 1280x800px
>>378949447

>Tripfag hating on one of the only people of value, and the ONLY person of value left in Blizzard

They're just a bunch of new neo-blizz devs now, Kaplan got put into the Overwatch slave mines but at least they're doing shit. It's kind of disgusting how different the content output and communication varies between Overwatch and WoW these days.
>>
>>378949447
>>378949447
>The Overwatch community loves Kaplan
in all fairness he does seem like a cool guy.
he even said get them out for harambe meme at the vga to show luv and support the fans meme, but he couldnt say dicks as he is a blizz rep now.
>>
>>378947742
>He types this out
>You can get banned for saying things half as bad as he did
What did they mean by this?
>>
>/v/ actually defending Tigole and Furor and what they did to WoW

wow, things really have changed around here
>>
>>378950116

>the guys who literally helped spawn WoW
>at fault in any shape or form

is this bait? the dev team has changed so many times now that the only people who worked on anything pre 2009 still there are probably art/sound guys.
>>
The original poop soccer player.
>>
fuck that loser
>>
>>378949447
You forgot to mention the poop socking.
>>
>>378949447
>hating on Tigole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Falm0H7VEiQ

Kaplan was a cool dev.
>>
>>378951224
>that video

what happened...
>>
>>378951224
I miss this about wow grinding weeks just to get one piece now it's all given to you on a silver platter.
>>
>>378952475
legion upsets me because of the free legendaries, I mean that really is just horrible
>>
>>378949270
You forgot
>created Roadhog
>>
>>378951224
Tigole is cool here but I'm still a bit butthurt that I was forced to spam Cleanse and Flash of Light all Vanilla when I thought I was gonna be a melee class.
>>
>>378951224
Was, then The Sunwell was created. People whom never raided were left standing outside of the raid with people that have raided, because it was a guaranteed raid wipe.
>>
>>378951224
>raiding just for personal gain
I miss that about the old WoW. You weren't "the hero" trying to save the world, you were just some average smuck who got /fit/, rounded up some bros, and went to adventure, and the npcs even treated you as such and got that much more pissed when they got beaten by nobodies. It was kind of like RPing as One Punch Man
>>
Why are people upset about this? This sounds like almost every raid leader I've ever met. To a lot of people, raiding means juggling the time where members can be online so you can have as many people as possible, leaving several open hours in the day and a lot of planning, because most of the serious players in MMOs don't have the whole day open due to job and personal obligations.

So when all this planning and work is wasted because of some bullshit design or glitch, I'd be surprised if a raid leader and raid members WEREN'T absolutely livid.
>>
>>378951224
Holy shit when did he join blizzard?
>>
>>378955902
He joined for the development of WoW.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.