[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always found it strange that despite being one of the better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Legend of Dragoon (2).jpg (389KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Legend of Dragoon (2).jpg
389KB, 1600x1200px
I always found it strange that despite being one of the better selling JRPGs on the system, Legend of Dragoon never got a sequel while other more obscure games did i.e Legend of Legaia and Wild Arms. Since Sony still owns the rights I think that game is long overdue for a sequel.
>>
what about a HD remaster :)
>>
File: I would given the chance.jpg (144KB, 1602x927px) Image search: [Google]
I would given the chance.jpg
144KB, 1602x927px
>>378947601
I still hurts so much, OP.
>>
I'm scared to replay it in case it isn't actually good
>>
There's more than just good sales that goes into the possibility of making a sequel.

Legend of Dragoon was expensive to make at the time and despite selling well, didn't do well enough to justify a sequel.

Wild Arms in comparison, has always been made on a budget but still does well enough to get a profit. Course, that means nothing now since there hasn't been a new Arms game since 5 on the PS2
>>
>>378947985
That translation was painful to read from beginning to end
>>
RIP Lavitz

You were the better one.
>>
>>378948206
The story and characters are bland but the gameplay definitely holds up.
>>378948227
It only costed $16 million, little over a quarter of what FF7 costed.
>>
>>378947601
It sold well but didn't have staying power because frankly it was mediocre at best and pretty boring. It did well by bandwagon jumping at the time 3D jrpgs were hot as fuck for the first time ever. The plot and writing in general were crap, the combat system had potential but was left unpolished and janky, and it's just a pretty slow, plodding game, really not well-paced. Most of the cast is also impossible to give a shit about, including Dart and his dad. If it didn't have the transformations and entertaining attacks, no one would have cared. A sequel with better writing, and the combat system refined, and keeping the neat item system would have been nice, but oh well. Mostly it's just a 6/10 jrpg.
>>
DartxRose OTP
>>
>>378949747
>tfw rose will never demon's gate sploot on your chest

Feels bad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.