[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize to the Dreamcast. >free online >free dlc >great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Dreamcast-Console-Set.jpg (2MB, 4540x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Dreamcast-Console-Set.jpg
2MB, 4540x2200px
Apologize to the Dreamcast.

>free online
>free dlc
>great exclusives such as power stone, soul calibur, and house of the dead 2 were available at launch
>sega wanted 60fps as the new standard for 3d games and many games were 60fps because of that
>was not overpriced at launch
>great hardware for that time
>tons of great fighting games
>tons of new and creative ips
>>
I will if you apologize to the Saturn
>>
>>378944589
I miss PSO
>>
Sega Satan did nothing wrong.
>>
>>378944680
>apologize the the thing that failed so hard that it took the dreamcast with it
fuck no
>>
>>378944589
I bought one. I bought most of the games too. How much more could I have done? RIP in peace Dreamcast. You were too good for this world.
>>
SEGA does what Nintendon't. The wrong company died.
>>
>>378944775
Play PSO:Blue Burst on a private server my guy. Don't know how it compares to playing it on DC but I imagine it's similar.
https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/
>>
>>378944589
She was too good for this world.
>>
>>378944775
You can still play PSO online with a group of people. Look up the Dreamcast Talk forums, they have Quake, PSO, and many more sessions every week.
>>
>>378944775
Oh and to mention, these Dreamcast online games are still playable on the internet on actual hardware.
>>
>>378944589

couldnt watch dvds

also controller looks atrocious no matter well it handles

also SEGA is actually just not as good as they thought they were
>>
File: mhgnmnvb.jpg (25KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
mhgnmnvb.jpg
25KB, 680x680px
>>378944589
>mfw I found out my Dreamcast could play burned cd games
Today is the day I power on this baby for the first time in 14 years. Still my favorite console.
>>
>>378944589
Sega failed the dreamcast, not us.
>>
>>378944589
Did pic related even have a jrpg games except for SoA? Shenmue is not a jrpg
>>
>>378950650
Grandia II.
>>
>>378947857
Can't not play games and the controller doesn't look pretty. Your opinions are what killed video games.
>>
>>378950757
Forgot that it was originally a dreamcast game. Poor Dreamcast only have 2 jrpg
>>
>>378951161

not my opinions buddy just the facts
>>
>>378951547
SeGaGaGa
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.