[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your poisons that you know are cancer but you always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1485624444020.png (396KB, 797x444px) Image search: [Google]
1485624444020.png
396KB, 797x444px
What are your poisons that you know are cancer but you always come back too?

>CS:GO
>Dota 2
>League of legends
>Overwatch
>Day of infamy/insurgency
>>
minesweeper
>>
4chan
>>
>>378941589
>cancer

Gonna need a detailed explanation as to why popular and successful games are "cancer" other than being a contrarian and hating things because they're popular.
>>
Kingdom Hearts

Pokemon

Any new MMO with a half decent character creator

Gatcha mobile games

Yugioh
>>
chess.com
>>
For honor
>>
>>378941589
>>378941589
None. I've had DotA uninstalled for a year and it's been a while since I've last played a multiplayer game. I'm even browsing /v/ less tho it's weird because the board seems pretty ok these last few days even tho summer is upon us.
>>
/v/
>>
>>378941589
Pubg (with friends)
Hots
WoW
>>
>>378941689
/thread
>>
>>378941696
OP here.

These games just stress me out so fucking much I think the amount of hours I've put into these things has been completely pointless and i want to make a change but I keep going back to them man. Fucking help.
>>
>>378941696
Are you a faggot?

>CSGO
Placed against cheaters, people who are too good for your rank, griefers or plain faggots such as yourself. The game is repetitive as shit and boring, but addictive. What's more is there's 12 year old little shits who actually buy skins that offer no advantage at all.
>Overwatch
The community has Tumblr fags in it and it has balancing issues.
>DOTA
Gay
>LoL
Koreans, gay fags and weeaboos. Community is either toxic or people who dedicate their lives to this crap.
>>
>>378941696
Overwatch as a game is simply bad, it's just overhyped due to the Blizzard logo and has seen some of the best marketing ever for a game.

League of Legends tries to be so serious while the game is an utter joke, 120+ champions and there's basically just a few that are actually good due to Riot not actually knowing how to properly balance their game, not to mention the shitty code that they've been trying to fix for 2 years now.

Dota 2 suffers from it's playerbase, while the game in itself is good, if you don't have a playgroup it's just suffering.
>>
>>378941589
What's wrong with insurgency?
In Australia there's not a huge amount of people playing, but joining PVP servers is kinda laid back fun. Is it the competitive aspect that I don't play?
>>
>>378941997
Like I said, it's needlessly stressful. I didn't mean any of the games I play are bad (except league and overwatch) but like, I could be doing more productive shit.
>>
>>378942087
I like that aspect of it... It makes you feel vunerable, like you would in a real life combat. It's not like fucking CoD where you can sprint around the map without consequence.
The vunerable feeling makes you play more methodically, it makes you actually think about your next move rather than jumping around a corner and spraying.
>>
>>378942186
>jumping around a corner and spraying
You should try out day of infamy.
>>
>>378941952

>CSGO
>The game is repetitive as shit and boring, but addictive. What's more is there's 12 year old little shits who actually buy skins that offer no advantage at all.

Every game is repetitive. Plus some kids buying skins has literally no impact on you at all.

>Overwatch
>The community has Tumblr fags in it

Some fag making fanart on tumblr has no impact on you playing the game.

>DOTA
>Gay

Not an argument

>LoL
>Koreans, gay fags and weeaboos. Community is either toxic or people who dedicate their lives to this crap.

Oh no, people take the game seriously. How awful.

Just as I thought, there's no good reason to hate any of these games. /v/ is just hates popular things.
>>
>>378942813
>Every game is repetitive
Not true, plenty of games have variety and enough substance not to be boring
>Kids buying skins have no impact on you
Sure, unless you're on a team full of the fuckers.
>Tumblr fan art has no effect on you enjoying the game
Sure, unless they're attempting to bring their SJW culture into a videogame they don't even play, that shit belongs in the trash, not in my games.
>Not an argument
You're gay
>Oh no, people taking it seriously
It's a videogame, it's sad to see people segregate themselves from society for this shitty game and use it to inflate their online ego and mental problems. Go watch a LoL stream, none of these gooks / whores are normal.
>>
>>378943715
>Sure, unless they're attempting to bring their SJW culture into a videogame they don't even play, that shit belongs in the trash, not in my games.

Hurr SJW boogeyman. Christ, that tracer thing? What a non-issue. Just desperate for something to be scared of like those SJWs you hate.
>>
>>378943862
Nigger, do you know how many developers are starting to bend over backwards to their shit? It could become a problem.
I see your arguments are diminishing every post too.
>>
>>378943715
>it's sad to see people segregate themselves from society for this shitty game and use it to inflate their online ego and mental problems. Go watch a LoL stream, none of these gooks / whores are normal.

Instead look at you: spending your quality time in an anime based imageboard full of loli/trap/fur lovers. That's very normal, anon. People should take you as an example.
>>
>>378941964
lmao talking out of you arse as usual about league. Is funny that after years people still think of league as the game it was years ago. You can pretty much pull off anything you like right now, unless you are playing on LCS. There's nothing truly THAT broken nor is there anything really that bad.
>>
>>378945810
To continue on this, the anti league circlejerk on /v/ is pathetic, can't believe people haven't grown out of it already. I mean you don't have to play it fuck off and play whatever you want but in the ASSFAGGOTS genre is the only option along with Dota2.
>>
>>378941589
>insurgency

i love it too but its pretty dead desu

and everyone who plays are people who are pro at the game by this point, you always just get shot from nowhere

it would be more fun if i had a group of friends to teamwork with but most players dont communicate
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.