[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ hivemind said that Ludwig was god tier fight >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ludwig.jpg (152KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ludwig.jpg
152KB, 1024x576px
>/v/ hivemind said that Ludwig was god tier fight
>The only decent part of it was until 50% phase
Was the last time I trusted /v/ about something being great
>>
File: perplexed afro-american gentile.png (346KB, 786x438px) Image search: [Google]
perplexed afro-american gentile.png
346KB, 786x438px
nobody cares, faggot
>>
>>378936729
I care
>>
>people /v/ said something
>I disagreed
Never again
>>
>>378935590
>hear some awesome shit about ludwig
>excited to see what the hype is about
>it's just some literally who that halfway through the fight starts talking to some blue popsicle that came outta nowhere

Music was nice though. Laurence and Gherman were much better fights
>>
The bosses in Bloodborne/Souls are extremely overrated because they have such huge mainstream exposure. I say this as somebody who likes a lot of Souls bosses. Games like Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry have even greater boss battles, hell I would argue that Armstrong in Metal Gear Rising is way better than anything in Souls.

The souls games just have way too much "wait for opening > poke a few times > repeat", naturally this is basically what boss fights boil down to in the end but the way its paced in Souls makes it stick out very blatantly.
>>
>>378936729
Cared enough to reply you dumb faggot.
>>
/v/ is retarded and just wants to steal /tv/'s kino meme when possible

The quality of the base game and DLC form a parabola when combined. BB starts strong and only gets weaker, but TOH starts weak and finishes strong.
>>
>>378935590
If 10 people think something, and you think the opposite, chance is you're a fucking retard
>>
>>378937351
10 people believe in god, I don't, but that makes me the retard?
>>
>>378937831
Yes
>>
>>378937351
>If 10 people think something, and you think the opposite, chance is you're a fucking retard

10 people is fucking nothing, there's tons of idiots out in the world.

If you said it's me against 99 people who disagree then I would admit defeat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.