[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /v/ My DPS sucks a fat one on my RAmar. What should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hellov.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hellov.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Hello, /v/

My DPS sucks a fat one on my RAmar.

What should I reroll as?
>>
There's still private servers up?
>>
>>378933662
Yeah. Ephinea.
>>
>>378933424
I literally think daily how there isn't a modern PSO with updated GFX and faster gameplay. Thought about creating my own recently. Having no bullshit free to play/ pay to win bullshit. PSO2 is "too out there/ too anime for my tastes"
>>
>>378933831
I spent the best years of my childhood playing PSO. I thought it was going to be a cultural phenomena on par with Pokemon or something like that.

Sucks to be wrong.
>>
>>378933934
Oh well, I had a blast playing split screen with all my buddies literally every weekend night at each others houses till 6 in the morning. Memories I will never forget. The rush to the red drop was an adrenaline rush.
>>
>>378933424
>What should I reroll as?
A better game.
>>
>>378933424
My problem with RAmar wasn't damage, he has decent ATP but by level 150 I was eating more healing items than a fucking Cast.

If you want damage, reroll RAcast. Just be wary of CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK that may drive you to suicide.
>>
>>378934434
Right on, I'll reroll as a RAcast.

I suck with hunters, otherwise I'd just go balls to the wall and roll a HUcast.
>>
>>378933424

HUmar or nothing, forever.

Purplenum or Yellowboze.

Goddamn I miss section ID's.
>>
>>378934434
I roll with a draw/drain weapon on my HUmar. Never need to use healing items ever with how high the ATA is on them. Basically never miss a special or a heavy so light attacks become a thing of the past

>>378934740
HUcast easily became my favorite recent character. Jesus HU are so satisfying and fun to play once you get how they're used
>>
>>378934297
The good part of that was the xbla demo
>>
>>378934813
>TFW super autistic and always matched my I'd color with my outfit color
Not like I couldn't get the weapons I need from other characters with the right IDs
>>
I have a question. Willy mag evolve based on the character its currently with or based on the character it was made along side?
>>
File: Zelda.gif (412KB, 240x233px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.gif
412KB, 240x233px
>>378933424
>Not just rolling as the class you think looks the best

I mained a FOnewearl that only ever used Hunter weapons.
>>
>>378935226
RAmars didn't really have much options for self healing if I recall right. I ended up rerolling RAmarl for gun cutie and better magic.

>>378935362
Mags evolve based on who feeds them. We used to have a whole bunch of level 1 alts with the specific combination to make mags that we wanted.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.