[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>design a boss >make it literally impossible Why do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>design a boss
>make it literally impossible

Why do you suppose they did this?
>>
C'mon man, you're not even trying with this bait. If you genuinely struggled with this boss then you need to put that game away because you have no hope of ever finishing it.
>>
>>378933371
What >>378933446 said.
>>
>stage even has stuff you can trigger (that is not needed) that makes the boss go full retard while you get free hits
>>
>>378933371
Well if you cant beat the The Strap good luck dealing with The Edge, and The Song, and The Star
>>
Alright I won on try number four. I finally got the parry timing for her melee combo in her second last phase down.

>>378934081
Wait what?
>>
>>378934254
I've done it in that old run for example @ 3:34+
https://youtu.be/GeuJqDwUdmU?t=214
>>
>>378934254
>boss is literally impossible
>ok I beat boss
>>
>>378934625
I feel like I've seen threads like that often
>>
File: the line.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the line.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>378934625
>>378934691
coming up next

l-literally impossible!
>>
>>378934819
He's fucking boring as shit to fight that's for sure. If I lose and have to do phase 1 again I may kill myself.
>>
>>378935267
It's pretty quick if you constantly go around and go some more pin-point charge shots, end up only destroying 4 outside panels if do it right

I'm still terrible at that though
>>
>>378933371
how /v became so casual?
>>
>>378935364
>>378935267
or err, rather 1 outside panel and 4 inside I recall

just constantly follow that broken one
>>
I beat this one on my first try and I'm a huge casual. You're a faggot.
>>
>>378935469
and right, I was trying to do it in >>378934452 's line fight too

missed a lot though
>>
>>378935469
We'll I beat him on my third try but it wasn't fun. Hopefully boss #4 is more exciting.
>>
>>378936025
the line is personally my fav boss, especially on furier

4th boss is the most boring imo
>>
>game gets easier to farther you progress

It was probably me getting gud but whatever.
>>
>>378933371
This boss was so boring I quit playing on the walk to the next one. What an overhyped """"""fun"""""" game.
>>
>Get to the Edge on Furier
>Blink
>Dead
>>
>>378935364

That's when I turned the game off. I knew what to do and died, then started the process again and just gave up. It was dull. The Strap had hype going for it, this was just tedious to the point it was making me make mistakes due to lack of interest. If that was the intention then bravo I guess.
>>
>>378936071
4th boss seems impossible to charge slash. Every time I try it I get interrupted by green shit.

Is charge slashing even worth it in general or is it too unsafe?
>>
>>378936781
Save for some exceptions, I always seen it as mostly useless because it cause a knockdown, and knockdown = makes the fight longer

then again I was constantly trying for better speed rather than keeping it safe

a semi-charged slash is nice way to end a combo though

that aside, lot of the early stuff the 4th boss does can be parried before it spreads out if you stay real close, makes most of his phase pretty simple (again, I was doing it in >>378934452 too)
>>
>>378934254
>3 attempts before pulling the "literally impossible" card
I know you probably said it in jest but still
>>
>>378936985
.. I did get a shameful death on that fight though
>>
The only boss that really fucked me over and took more than 1 try was the last one on the good ending.

Fuck dodging all that shit.
>>
File: SundownerI1.png (644KB, 972x788px) Image search: [Google]
SundownerI1.png
644KB, 972x788px
>design a boss
>make him GODDAMN INDESTRUCTIBLE
>>
>>378937346
fair amount of it doesn't even need to be dodged, there's a few safe spots on like 3 phases where you can just sit there
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.