[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>defending anti-piracy Why? What do you gain from this? Bloating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20

File: 1492481264271.jpg (34KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
1492481264271.jpg
34KB, 600x547px
>defending anti-piracy
Why? What do you gain from this? Bloating your righteous morals?
>>
>>378930214
Assblasted Neogaf indie """devs""" infested this place. Just ignore them when they show up.
>>
>two parallel universes exist
>god-tier developers release amazing game
>universe 1: 100 billion sales, 0 torrents
>universe 2: 0 sales, 100 billion torrents

Guess which universe gets the sequel and guess why I'm anti-piracy.
>>
You want things? Pay up.
>>
>>378930359
I'd like to see the source of these numbers.

Oh, it's not based in real life? Nevermind, then.
>>
Crytek stopped focusing on pc development cause of piracy

Many old development teams went out of business cause of piracy

Many once pc only developers started focusing on console first cause they sell better on there
>>
>>378930359
>>378930390
Shhh, don't show the corporate whores the news about you know what.
It might kill them.
>>
>>378930453
>I-It's fiction! It doesn't count!

I bet if I turned my back for a second you'd go right back to using Harry Potter to explain why Drumpf is bad.
>>
I think piracy makes devs/publishers think (sometimes rightfully so) that they did not make as much money on a game that they could have without piracy.
I also think that makes them try and get that money back through other means, like pre-order bonuses, more intrusive DRM, cutting back on QA etc. Things I don't want.
>>
>>378930214
I mean I understand if you have no money or live in some place where it's easier just to pirate something so that you can play it but if you live in a first world country and you have the money to do so, you should buy it. There's no excuse at that point
>>
>>378930359
Universe 2 because assassin's creed still exists
>>
>>378930359

Sequels are typically disappointing, whats your point?
>>
>>378930832
>Persona 5

Just don't post if you don't know what you're talking about. Was "god-tier developer" not a decent clue? Retard.
>>
>>378930832
So you'd rather remove all opportunity for them to exist instead?
>>
I'm not totally anti-piracy, but there's two different kinds of pirating with two different effects on the industry.

Type 1, pirating old games. Sales on these no longer matter for the properties or studios, so there's no real detriment to the industry. Rather, it can actually grow that game's fanbase and make a sequel and merchandise more financially viable.

But then there's Type 2, which is piracy of current games. While it's true pirates aren't necessarily lost sales if they weren't or couldn't buy the game in the first place, there's still plenty of people who pirate the games they would've bought just so they can throw that saved money towards other frivolous crap. This harms the success of titles and can sink good franchises and developers if the Nathan Normals aren't behind them.

My stance is that people need to put a little more thought and care into what they download. There's plenty of dumbasses here that excuse their leeching with "Well, I wouldn't pirate if games weren't so shitty now", when they're partially to blame for the industry focusing so hard on casuals in the first place.
>>
File: 1481614136356.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1481614136356.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>378930214
>gets BTFO in previous thread
>makes a new one to hugbox with other piratefags
pottery
>>
File: haha.jpg (43KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
43KB, 599x337px
>>378930214
I want people to buy specifically my favorite games just because it makes a sequel more likely, but I don't care if they pirate anything else.
>>
File: 1492562001482.jpg (957KB, 848x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1492562001482.jpg
957KB, 848x1086px
>>378931749
Agreed. Piracy is killing gaming.
>>
File: shark.jpg (36KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
shark.jpg
36KB, 600x420px
I'm pirating your wallet. Hand it over. What's that?

No, I have no moral conviction because you decided to carry cash or credit rather than use a cryptocurrency and stay locked inside the safety of your home. You were practically begging me to prey on your livelihood choices.

Huh? My "religious view?" Pfft! I'm an amoral agnostic nihilist with a postmodern mantra that truth is subjective to the individual. This absolves me of any moral presuppositions and guilt thereof. Now quit wasting my heart beats and time and give me your wallet.

Yes, heartbeats idiot! We only have a predesignated amount of those before we die thanks to determinism. Ever heard of that? My choice to steal your wallet was not my own, but an inevitabilty dictated for me before I was born. In that regard, let's say God did exist, how could He find me morally culpable of what isn't my will to exercise? Now give-

HUH? Well, after I die and am freed from the mortal coil I suppose there could be some karma, but- hey wait a minute! Quit testing fate, hand me your wallet, and invest in bitcoin.

What do you mean what is "fate" to me? Huh? What is it if as far as I'm concerned the topical notions I've proclaimed my impunity from means the laws of causality do not apply?
Well, uh you see. I never really thought that deeply about it, er- Well, the thing about fate is. Aauuaaaaaaaugh!!! Alright I see your point!
>*turns gun on self*
I admit it my life is like a treadmill going nowhere and this is why I have to steal games from people who put their lives into them. I'm an envious symbiotic leech that feasts on all that is good and just, while fueling my entitlement which is a font to justify my degeneracy. I can't construct a moral baseline due to my ignorance of liturgy, nor inertia to make consequential decisions from putting that knowledge (which I don't have) into action. Escapism is the only thing I had and you've stolen that from me!
>*pulls trigger*
>gun jams
>>
>>378931061

You're dealing with extremes on either end.
I'd rather avoid the end with the potentially disappointing outcome. Also, history has shown that devs with more money is usually a bad thing.
>>
File: 1488080578331.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1488080578331.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>378932054
Kill me, or kill yourself. One way or another the suffering needs to end
>>
Making piratefags mad is always worth it.
>>
>>378930910
Anecdotal Evidence: The post
>>
>>378932545
Wat.
You'd rather have devs not make as much money as they would without piracy and possibly have fewer sequels because there's a potential they might be bad.
>>
>>378933073
Obvious troll
>>
>>378930359
>universe 1: I paid for the amazing game
>universe 2: I got the amazing game for free
>>
>>378933810
If that's all it comes down to for you then I assume you're ok with actual theft.
But I guess the real reason is that you can pirate without having to deal with the consequences. So you know it's bad. You just don't care.
>>
>>378930214
Hold up OP. Nobody here said weeaboo.
>>
>>378930214
>defending piracy
>Why? What do you gain from this? Bloating your righteous morals?
>>
>>378933145

Yea. Whats the point of sequels when the first game is going to be amazing?
>>
Piracy hurts little new guys far more than it could hurt the AAA studios, and incidentally enough, the little new guys are the only ones trying to innovate. That is the only reason for it. Otherwise I don't care either way.
>>
>>378935029
If I could just grab a bagful of food and walk out of the grocery store I would do that. You'd too. We both never attempt this because there will be consequences, since the store has enough security measures to prevent theft (guards, surveillance, detectors etc). The store owner went to great lengths and spent a lot of money to protect his business from getting pirated, he didn't just leave the store open at night unguarded and then act surprised and hurt when it's fucking empty in the morning.
>>
>>378935029
>been pirating since floppy disks
>enjoyed hundred sequels and amazing games for free over decades
sorry for you if you got too late into gaming dude
>>
You're no better than a thieving nigger if you pirate.
>>
>>378935176
The sequels might be amazing too?
>>
data is effectively post-scarcity, ideas cannot be owned as property

you are not entitled to profit just by making something, especially something that is infinitely replicable
>>
>>378930287
Hell if an indie dev has a game successful enough to be pirated nonstop and gain no money from people who liked the game anyway, it's either
>A shitty game
or
>Not worth the price

So it's their own fault anyway.
>>
>tfw 90% of your steam library consists of games you pirated beforehand and paid money for afterwards
>>
File: bcbffff.jpg (36KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
bcbffff.jpg
36KB, 499x499px
>>378935918
>don't even have steam because I pirate everything
>>
>>378930214
It's mostly normies and newshits.
Every other board is on board with pirating, pun INTENDED.
>>
>>378935334
>If I could just grab a bagful of food and walk out of the grocery store I would do that. You'd too.
No. Because I understand that this would harm the profits of that store, potentially leading to it getting closed down. I would have basically contributed to my own source of food getting dried up.
And because I am not ok with theft as I don't like people taking my stuff either without asking whether I'm ok with it.

Yes, lack of security measures should not lead to a surprised reaction when it leads to increased theft. But in no way are a lack of security measures an argument -for- theft.
>>
>>378931957
Why are Redditors so pathetic?
>>
>>378936159
>Because I understand that this would harm the profits of that store
Good cuck
>>
>denuvo was pirates all along
PIRATES ALWAYS WIN

Can someone name (1) game that was legitimately hurt by piracy?
Anything made by an indie studio hanging on by a thread doesn't count, because those are legitimate examples and very low hanging fruit.
I'm talking about proper game by proper studios, or at least indies that have enough money to keep themselves afloat.
>>
>>378930359
>he needs to invent absurd hypothetical parallel universes to justify anti-piracy
>>
>>378930757

The excuse is that I can have it for free with no consequences.

What other reason do I need?
>>
Frankly it's not worth feeding money to EA, Ubisoft, Activision and the like. They deserve all the pirating they get and then some.
>>
>>378936397
Name one notable video game produced in one country where taking food from a grocery store without paying is generally considered a sustainable economic system.
>>
>>378930214
Because I want publishers and devs that made a good game to be rewarded for what they did, plus sending the message I want more games like that.
>>
>>378936924

Tetris.
>>
>>378936810
Piracy surely is a great way of showing them that their games are not worth playing and that they are doing something wrong. I'm convinced they are getting the message, forcing them to make better games and fairer business practices.
>>
>>378937029

Then devs can say they want to reach a broader audience in the sequel and gut everything that made the original enjoyable
>>
File: pirates.png (55KB, 743x832px) Image search: [Google]
pirates.png
55KB, 743x832px
>£40-£50 a game
>overpriced DLC
>shitty company known for shitty tactics against their fanbase
And they wonder why pirating is rife.

I play games during their free weekends to try them out, if they are good and relatively cheap (under £20) then I consider buying them. Otherwise I pirate them or skip them altogether.
>>
>>378935773
That's the dumbest justification of the all
>>
>>378937171
That doesn't make the game I paid for magically bad.
If the sequel is shitty, I won't give them my money. Simple as that. But if it is good, I will.
>>
>>378930214
>moochers that can't deal with being called moochers
this is why the southern hemisphere should be cut off from the internet
>>
>>378932936

>Getting Piratefags mad

I get all my music, movies and games for free; why would I be mad about random people attempting to shame me?

I also don't tip, ever.
>>
File: piracy.jpg (77KB, 700x514px) Image search: [Google]
piracy.jpg
77KB, 700x514px
>>
>>378937770
What's better than a fresh strawman comic in the morning?
Also
>Food analogy
>>
>>378937050
Have you been to Russia? You should. Apparently, you can just take food from the shelves in grocery stores and leave.
>>
>>378937416
>I also don't tip, ever.
>I make drivers' children go hungry because I'm sociopathic and selfish lmao
*tips fedora*
>>
>>378938236
>paying for carbon atoms
>they are already everywhere
>>
>>378930214
I want video games companies to not go bankrupt.
Not that I don't pirate, I just understand what it means from the point of view of a programmer
>>
>>378939603
But triple A companies should go bankrupt to save vidya?
>>
>>378939641
>Wanting only indie games
>>
>>378930453
>>378930474
>>378930770
>>378930832
>>378933810
>>378936412
Not an argument.
>>
File: .jpg (294KB, 1896x1864px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
294KB, 1896x1864px
I don't care about the """morals"""" behind pirating.

I pirate because I can get a product for FREE at no cost, consequence or risk. Go ahead and pay for games if you want, you are just paying the idiot tax. Pirate the game, spend your neetbux on a nice steak dinner for your mother and pretend you bought the game you manchildren.
>goy thinks hes making a difference by supporting a million dollar corporation
>>
Piracy is killing video games.
Crunchyroll and netflix exist for anime, tv and movies. Anime sells figures and makes money off ads and other things. Movies and tv are similar and don't suffer as much.
Video game companies will stop focusing on pc like Crytek and other companies will be forced to used denuvo.
>>
>>378939707
Nah, it's just a healthy purge.
New triple As will form with people who actually like vidya at the top, then they'll get bought out/retire, then jews will take over, then they'll need to be purged again.
>>
>>378940003
>crunchyroll and netflix
>helping anime
Retard
>>
>>378940003
But denuvo is kill
>>
File: 1496470234058.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496470234058.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>378940003
>Crunchyroll and netflix
>>
>>378939961
>at no cost, consequence or risk
I'm looking forward to digital laws to become more strict and to see those that pirate software going in jail.
>>
>>378940126
Too bad isn't the case yet cuck. Well, unless you can name me a SINGLE case of a person facing any sort of consequence for leeching a game and playing that game themselves.
>>
>>378940089
Denuvo is also pirates.
>>
>>378940075
>>378940123
Netflix is masively popular and you can stream shows, movies in HD straight away.

As for anime, if you read properly I mentioned that they have figures and ads (tv ads) and other things.
>>
>>378940051
>AAA companies naturally form
Also I don't wanna play progressive indie walking shit #940525 in the mean time.
>>
>>378930461
>Crytek stopped focusing on pc development cause of piracy

Sure, it has nothing to do with the Turkish CEO being a greedy retard and their games being mediocre on their own.

>Many old development teams went out of business cause of piracy

Like?

>Many once pc only developers started focusing on console first cause they sell better on there

Which " PC only" developer did this (succesfully)?
In the previous gens, a lot of people pirated games on consoles too. The 360 and Wii were hilariously easy to hack.
Then there's also the used games market which is probably worse than piracy for devs and publishers.

Devs/publishers tend to focus on console because 1. consoles gamers are more numerous, 2. it's easier to develop and optimize games for console and 3. the console audience has much lower quality standards for games.
>>
>>378940591
Do AAA companies just spontaneously exist then?
>Also I don't wanna play progressive indie walking shit #940525 in the mean time.
Time is worthless, you can wait
>>
File: a68.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301KB, 520x678px
>tfw everything is turning into a monthly subscription

Pirates did this.
>>
deus ex and hitman flopped despite denuvo and console versions. CHECK MATE
>>
File: 1451050835937.jpg (7KB, 251x238px) Image search: [Google]
1451050835937.jpg
7KB, 251x238px
But the world needs piracy. How else will Nintendo download their roms from the internet and then sell them at 10 dollars a pop on the eshop?
>>
>tell people that piracy is wrong and that it kills companies and joba
>pirate myself despite going against my word
MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>378930214
People don't want to win they want the rest of the world to lose with them.
>>
> defending laws against stealing stuff from storefronts

> defending anti rape measures

> defending natural reserves
>>
>>378940664
Sure they build up, but there are games and franchises that exists now that I don't want going way.

Piracy may cause that or be a result in being them going bankrupt.
>>
>>378941148
>Piracy may cause that or be a result in being them going bankrupt.
name any examples
any at all
>>
>>378933810
>i am a nigger and am literally unable to conceive of anything beyond the present or very immediate future
>>
>>378930359
t. denuvo dev

it doesnt work like that in real life
you will always have people who buy and people who torrent

introducing heavy drm will only piss off both groups, without actually increasing overall sales, because the people who pirate will still just wait for an eventual crack, or pay 1$ for a denuvo unlock day0
>>
>>378930214
I never was anti piracy when I was kid. Now that I earn my own money I have enough disposable income to buy games. Buying games is morally right and if you're still some edgy kid that doesn't care about it: Games that are paid for will be made more of. Be it microtransaction or full price. I support the devs, genres and individual series I like and I want to see more of.
>>
>>378941197
Battle Dungeon,
>inb4 it's a shit indie game, it still exists

Companies will start taking counter measures against piracy, putting up denuvo and other measures and have already started.
People who legit bought the game will be caught in the cross-fire.
>Stop putting anti-piracy measures on your game
It's like saying stop putting locks on your house, they want to feel safe.

Pirating a game is like going to watch a movie in a theatre without paying, it's not stealing but you are experiencing something without the owner's approval. It doens't really matter if you weren't going to pay for it or not you still experienced it and you pay for that experience also somebody else maybe hundreds or thousands of people would have otherwise paid for it if it had not been free. Furthermore it's unfair to the people who paid for a ticket or who worked on the movie including the movie theatre.
>>
>>378930214
It's telling /v/ is the one board piracy is a big deal. Anyway whether it's right or wrong is neither here or there, it's a non-issue. The facts are while (1) it is nature for people to get things easy if it's possible, (2) still most people are customers. Smart devs acknowledge reality and work with it/adapt, dumb ones fight reality and frankly deserve to fail if they're not fit to thrive in a free market.

Again don't care if it's right or wrong, but personally I think you're a tool and a useful idiot if you crusade against an option for yourself for someone else's benefit.
>>
>>378936404
>>378936404
>prove piracy is bad but please don't use examples of where piracy is bad!!
>>
>>378941587
Why steamtards cannot understand law?
Piracy is copying, not stealing
>>
>pay for music concert tickets
>watch music concert
>enjoy it
>both parties are happy

>pay for music concert tickets
>watch music concert
>Don't enjoy it, but still watch it to the end
>Ask for money back
>Don't get money back
>What the fuck, why should I pay for something I didn't enjoy?

You don't pay for experiencing and enjoying.
You pay for the experience, same with video games watching a concert and so-on.
>>
>>378941684
its not /v/, but bunch of obnoxious neofags and plebbitors
>>
>>378941587
>>378941798
If piracy can only effect indies, then there's no legitimate reason for DRM to exist in any form for anyone besides indies.
Other than being a retarded jew who thinks wasting money on something that's just going to get cracked, and fucks over legitimate customers .actually works
>>
>>378941837
>it's not stealing but you are experiencing something without the owner's approval.
>it's not stealing
Try reading you fucking nigger
>>
>>378941684
I don't like DRM on my games I paid for though. I perceive piracy to be the reason for DRM and certain other bad industry practices such as pre-order bonuses.

Sure, I can buy on GOG and I do whenever I can. But that only solves the problem for a limited number of games.
>>
>>378941684
>someone elses benefit
But that's wrong. When I like game and game doesn't sell I won't see more support or sequel for game.
I don't care how rich or poor the dev is, I just like the genre/game/series and want to see more of it and pirating does at the very least not encourage making more of game I like and at worst encourage making less of game I like.
>>
>>378937219
What even are the first two representing? I guess one should be /tv/?
>>
>>378941527
>I never was anti piracy when I was kid. Now that I earn my own money I have enough disposable income to buy games.
Ooh wow, congrats on turning 16, bro. It has nothing to do with morality, everyone acts in their interest.

Great you got your first job and can buy what you want without having rely on mommy and daddy, but that doesn't rule out the option to pirate. If someone can't be bothered to buy what they like even if they're able, that just tells what sort of person he/she is.
>>
and people wonder why game devs are poor.
>>
>>378941684
The difference is anime, movies and tv makes its money off other things like ads that run on tv, and merchandise like figurines.
Video games cannot expect such revenue so even if all of a tv show is pirated. The still make money of netflix, tv ads, and so-on.
Video games can't.
Sure there may be OSTs and figurines but they barely make much money.

>>378941898
>piracy only affects indies.
Are you saying nobody those torrents for all those non-indie titles?
Fuck, even I pirate, I know that I would've bought the game otherwise, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person in the world.
DRM is a key to lock your house, so people don't have unauthorized access. It may not always work but it's better than nothing. In the mean time people would have no option but to pay.
>>
>>378942010
Considering it was established piracy is largely an non-issue when it comes to sales, your issue is with obstinate devs. Supporting anti-piracy won't magically grant the titles you like more support.
>>
>>378942382
No non-indie company has suffered a significant loss of revenue due to piracy.
No non-indie game has ever been negatively effected by piracy.
>>
ITT; Communism;
>what's yours is mine and I have a right to take
>>
The idea that people should be paid for their work appalls me.
>>
>>378936404
If piracy didn't hurt then companies wouldn't pay for DRM. It's self-evident. Companies continue to pay for DRM even though it gets cracked because just having it increases sales. If it didn't then companies wouldn't waste money on it.
>>
>>378942029
First one is /mu/ since it's Neutral Milk Hotel. Second one is /tv/ because it's Bane.
>>
>>378942635
B-but he isn't a big guy like I was told!
>>
>>378930214
Do you even know the meaning of that image?
No, of course you don't.
>>
>>378942598
Actually, interviews with those cunts who do the witcher suggest they do it to because
>shareholders are really really really really stupid (this is the primary reason)
>to stop copyright trolling
>>
I've got no problem if you pirate games because you like free stuff. I wouldn't, but at least you are honest.

No, the pirates I hate are the ones that try to justify their piracy.
>I pirate because I want to demo this game even though I have zero (0) incentive to purchase the full game. But I will, promise!
>I pirate because the developers put out shitty games but I will waste time downloading a game from these developers, but don't worry, the game is shit!

Pathetic.
>>
>>378942446
You can't tell if piracy affected a game as it's potential sales. Other than extreme examples.
With that said what are you saying, that all games should be free?
>yes
How would devs make money?
>Pirated coppies should be free
Why should some people pay for a game while others shouldn't?

You're suggesting a business model like kickstarter where people fund a project that they like. This is not implemented that well in the real world and kickstarter doens't always work.
>>
File: 1292679969757989035.jpg (54KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1292679969757989035.jpg
54KB, 800x450px
Buying games on sale is as bad as pirating.
>>
>>378930359
Neither of these are even remotely probable, despite "infinite parallel universe" hypothesis.
>>
>>378936549
>no consequences
soon, anon
>>
>people complaining about pirates defending piracy
anti-pirates are annoying as fuck though. If I casually mention that I pirate a game, someone always has to make it into a discussion over why it's bad, etc. It might be their opinion but piracy is a thing by now.
>>
>>378943063
Devs still make money.
>>
File: 1495612338962.png (71KB, 260x248px) Image search: [Google]
1495612338962.png
71KB, 260x248px
Can we stop this thread already
It's achieved nothing but pirating our (You)s
>>
Pirates are annoying as fuck though. If I casually enter a thread talking about a game, someone has always to drop in and let everyone know they'll pirate it, ruining all the conversation.
>>
I don't make a habit out of it (unless gamecube ROMs count) but I have pirated games before. Pirates gonna pirate, cheaters gonna cheat. I'm fine with that, but I'm still going to point and laugh if your actions come back to bite you in the ass.
>>
File: 1495373533936.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495373533936.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>>378930359
Your argument fails at a fundamental level because there needs to be at least one sale for someone to make a torrent of it.
>>
>>378942396
I don't support anti piracy measures directly. I just want people to stop pirating the games I or themselves like.
>>
oh my god, who the fuck cares?

/v/ doesn't play video games even when they pirate it
>>
File: 1495495708182.png (728KB, 960x776px) Image search: [Google]
1495495708182.png
728KB, 960x776px
>>378944278
Most pirates just refund after they get the source code. No reason to keep it.
>>
>>378943793
(You)
>>
File: sophia floersch 543651.jpg (173KB, 846x848px) Image search: [Google]
sophia floersch 543651.jpg
173KB, 846x848px
>>378930214
I haven't pirated anything in over a decade because the devs deserve their money.

That said, DRM is total cancer.

In an ideal world where people would just stop being assholes, they wouldn't need DRM to get their money.
>>
>>378930214
>defending piracy
What do you gain from this?
Take the shit and shut the fuck up.
No one's going to pat you on your back just because you can download a torrent or run crack.exe.
You're just a parasite leaching form the rest so have some basic dignity and fuck off after you're done withuot making pathetic excuses or pretending that the rest is wrong while you and only you are right.
>>
File: 1487789456436.jpg (94KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487789456436.jpg
94KB, 716x960px
>>378937219
>last one is RMS

/g/ doesn't pirate.
>>
>>378930359

>0 sales, 100 billion torrents

BUT WHO WAS UPLOAD
>>
>>378943063
I hope that this is bait
>>
Reminder that to stop piracy, you must become a pirate yourself
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.