[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game are you frustrated with, /v/? I just hit the difficulty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: shit ocean.jpg (110KB, 935x617px) Image search: [Google]
shit ocean.jpg
110KB, 935x617px
What game are you frustrated with, /v/?
I just hit the difficulty curve like a car crash and my entire family was involved.
>>
>THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM! LOT'S MORE!
>>
> 4D, full active mode?
>>
>SPHERE OF MIGH- HAMMER OF MIGH- ARCOBAT LOCUS!
>>
>>378928642
If you have it, Side Kick spam will literally get you through most of the main story.
Who was the last character to join you?
>>
>>378929685
I'm near the end of the story.
I'm level 65 going for the final boss and while I have no problem with the enemies, my party members die every single fight.
Every. Single. Fight.
They're all outfitted well, their attack/defense stats are levelled evenly and I've given everyone fully reinforced boots of prowess.
But they can't survive a single goddamn fight.
>>
>>378930450
I'll be honest, my first time through the last dungeon, I ran out of healing items, and had to solo everything up to the final boss with just Maria (everyone else was dead). Maria is also OP with Aiming Device/Scatter Shot spam, plus Convert Damage (set to Preserve HP) and some sort of MP regen accessory.
When I couldn't beat the final boss, I had to trek through all of the dungeons again back to the nearest town, made the rare stone that grants ATK +500, then put four of those bad boys on a Laser Weapon. Maria smoked the final boss.
>>
It kept crashing in one area on my PS4 and even though I managed to get through it, it discouraged me from playing anymore.
>>
>>378930629
I'm seriously considering slapping those Orichalcum onto everyone's weapons. I have a bunch in preparation for post-game but then I realized you can't synth anything BUT weapons unlike Star ocean 4 and 5 so now I'm just bummed and angry.
>>378930928
Crashed 3 times for me in the Barr mountains too and once in the Ursa lava caves but after that it's been smooth sailing. Sort of. It froze on me in Moonbase during the cutscene with the researchers.
>>
>>378931040
Just do it. As you've noticed, your teammates are shit at avoiding damage unless you use manual control on everyone, or stunlock bosses, and stunlocking requires more smithing than just sticking ATK+500s on a Laser Weapon.
>>
>>378931040
I had it keep crashing in I think Granah Hills. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason behind it, but when I finally got through it was either because I skipped the cutscene on entry that time or just because I made a mad beeline to the dungeon.
>>
SO3 had a spike? Then again I haven't played it in a while. Even though I did get the PS4 release.

But there's one game I'll always remember having one hell of a spike.

>SRPG
>Sequel
>Game is actually fairly balanced enemies are roughly your level most of the time
>Halfway though the game
>Enemies start gaining more levels ahead of you
>Eventually near the end enemies are like 110-120+ while you're still somewhere in the late 90's
>Can't leave the last dungeon because it's a point of no return
>Final boss has two from first from is manageable second from has 9999 HP is hard as fuck to damage without either grinding like a madman or using a cheap way to win.

I still like the game in question but man. That shit was nuts. Actually had to stop playing because I got myself in a unwinnable situation. I did beat it eventually though.
>>
>>378928642
SIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICKSIDEKICK
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.