[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diablo II thread General discussion. Tell me about your progress,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: diabii.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
diabii.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
Diablo II thread

General discussion. Tell me about your progress, loot, ask for advice, ladder resets, etc.

GO!
>>
File: PathofExile_2.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PathofExile_2.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Get with the times, anon.
>>
>>378926540
Is it actually good? I know PoE is supposedly great I'm just a geezer and I've just never looked into it. You youngins and your steam games.
>>
>>378926643
It's good, just be ready for a steep learning curve, microtransactions are all costmetic, but there is LOTS of grinding, but its rewarding in the end.
>>
File: 1495512259569.jpg (230KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495512259569.jpg
230KB, 1280x720px
>>378926643
>>378926745
seconding the learning curve, been playing nearly a hundred hours and still totally lost with efficiency
>>
>>378926643
I laddered in D2 for 8 years, I pre-purchased D3 and then said I'd never buy another blizzard product so long as they are activision's thrall.

PoE is the real D3.
>>
I used to have a necromancer and would go into dueling rooms and bone wall the entrance town when people were trying to escape a duel with someone else
>>
>>378926745
I've spent my life grinding, I can handle it if its worth something. Gonna watch some vids on it. See what its all about.

>>378926907
This kind of scares me. Ffs I got good at Hor Honor at 30 hrs.

>>378926914
>PoE is the real D3

You've 100% convinced me. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 324.jpg (81KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
324.jpg
81KB, 640x960px
>>378927318
Mathal's youtube channel to make builds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sxPNmjJCX8

ZiggyD for complete newbs.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4mLMb49hqk4y9lVFtfanlg
>>
>>378926745
>microtransactions are all costmetic
don't forget about stash tabs
>>
File: IVMyDU1.jpg (71KB, 713x557px) Image search: [Google]
IVMyDU1.jpg
71KB, 713x557px
>>378926397
Median XL is fun
>>
>>378926907
Holy shit the passive tree is insane... jesus h fuck.

Gonna play through DII once more and finish up this lightning sorc, do some pvp for good old times' sake (named her Static Slut, genius right?) and get on with this PoE shindig.
>>
I approve of this thinly veiled poe thread. From a completely absorbed 5k+ hours fanboy:
If you want to play longterm, you'll need to drop $10-$20 on stash tabs. Beyond that it becomes convenience/hoarding. You can easily get a feel for the game without buying anything, but keep in mind that the early levels are slow and meant to be. You'll probably spend 10-20hours getting to a point where its "fun" and you understand basic things, speedrunners do that early leveling in like 45minutes (solo, with no boosts). Endgame in 2-3hrs. You won't do it that fast.
The game has a bunch of twitch celebrities, you can typically ignore them, but if you want all the meta-l33t-stratz, they're a good source.
The community is both extremely helpful and also full of assholes. Trading in this game is turbo-jew mode, and done half-externally through a site called poe.trade. Keep in mind you don't have to trade, but it makes things much easier. You will fuck up your first character, even if you follow a build guide. You will choose a build guide that uses an item you didn't realize is really difficult to get. Resists are very important in this game. Nerfs/Buffs happen often, usually with new leagues. GGG keeps things fresh, but clear-speed meta has kinda sorta poisoned the well, hopefully 3.0 solves that.
Speaking of 3.0, beta starts soon. Right now there a bunch of race events going on which are really not a great place for a newbie to start, but they are themselves very interesting to play.
No one will probably read all this
>>
>>378929640
I read it. Thanks for the effort. Sounds like something I'd definitely be into. I fucked up my first javazon and frenzy barb so that's saying something. When I get through this run of DII and some PvP I'll make the switch to PoE. Really seems like what DIII was supposed to be.
>>
>>378929640
i read it faggot
by the way i like the game but i'm still very bad
my last character was a flicker strike duelist build i got off the forums
i just got to maps and sort of hit a wall with items. i don't have the currency to get 6-links and other uniques so i just got bored and stopped

i'll def come back for the 3.0
>>
leap barb is for real niggas
>>
File: aaaaaaa.png (67KB, 159x159px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaa.png
67KB, 159x159px
>>378931071
ayyyyyyyyyyy my nig
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.