[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that playstation plus is completely free. your console

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: .jpg (57KB, 1250x736px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
57KB, 1250x736px
reminder that playstation plus is completely free. your console is not limited to only one 14 day free trial.

soon sony will be the only one left with free online, yet they're the bad guys according to /v/
>>
>14 day trial

>LE GOOD GUYS

LE GOOD GUYS
>>
/v/ enjoys rooting for the underdogs.

It used to be Microsoft back in the day and Nintendo back in the day.
>>
>>378923825
microsoft and nintendo(in 2018) charge you to play online. 14 day trials are unlimited on ps4
>>
>>378923946
but you have to create different accounts each time and put in your card info to get it.
>>
>>378924054
Why would you put your card info into an account to play for free?
Buy physical, don't buy microtransactions, get dlc with pre paid cards.
>>
>>378924054
you can generate emails almost instantly and just log in with your paypal account. really simple. they even let you use the ps plus on your main account. in fact, all accounts on the ps4 can play online if there's just one ps plus account
>>378924195
he's talking about the free trial
>>
>>378924245
you could just get a pc and quit being a retard.

what's the point of ps4 anyway?
>>
>>378924310
I do have a PC, ps4, wii u, 3ds
>>
>>378925006
Heh, you're like a little baby...
>>
>>378924245
>>378924195
>>378924054
>>378923946
>being this fucking retarded

For starters you don't need to put credit card info cucks. Hell all you need to do is make a Japanese account. Go into the online storage and get the free 7 day trial. You can literally just do this repeatedly. Just keep those accounts on your PS4 and then play on your normal account. And then just delete them after the trial is up, although I'm pretty sure you get 2 7 day trials just like you get 2 2day trials on NA accounts.

I personally don't do this since I had a 1 year subscription, but now I just use a friend's PS Plus subscription since he gameshared me NBA2K17 and Overwatch.
>>
>>378925321
>And then just delete them after the trial is up,

delete what? The JP account?
>>
>>378925321
14 day trial method works for me
>>
>>378925559
Yeah. Then just make a new one. What I used to do was just make new accounts once a month because EU and JP get different free games. It's how I ended up with the Gook version of The Evil Within.

>>378925905
Well my method doesn't require credit cards/paypal/ or any other information.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.