[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a limited event window for legendary items >items

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>make a limited event window for legendary items
>items are super rare so you have to get as many loot crates as fast as humanly possible
>lock loot crates behind Arcade mode victories
>now for the kicker: remove No Limits, the ONLY even remotely enjoyable and balanced Arcade mode for the duration of said event
Blizztards will defend this.
>>
>>378918096
They do this every time. Get over it.
>>
>>378918149
Eat shit nigger. Stop defending Blizzkike.
>>
>>378918149
They never disable No Limits until now. That's what the problem is. They could have removed CTF, the mode THEY SAID THEMSELVES DOESN'T WORK, but nooo.
>>
>>378918096
I'm fine with Total Mayhem as of now but what really grates me is the retarded 1v1 they made in favor of the original one.
>>
Play total mayhem
You are attacking? Leave the game you are defending? Enjoy the easy win
>>
everyone has a bad opinion on this subject but me.
>>
>>378918630
The problem with Mayhem is that they didn't even bother to balance it for each character. They just used the same multipliers across the board rather than utilizing individual values that don't break the fuck out of the game
>>
>>378918630
>I'm fine with damage sponge enemies that can heal and shutdown every 2 seconds
Whatever you say fang.
>>
File: 1476485585854.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476485585854.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>378918096
Events are 2 weeks long and any arcade mode that isn't 1v1 or 3v3 is cancer
>>
>>378919631
except that total mayhem games can last 10-20 minutes into overtime because no one dies

just play random heroes with a few friends, it's obviously super random whether you get good hero lineups or not but it's still pretty fun to play outside your comfort zone
>>
wow trying to kill winston and lucio on the cart for an hour is really fucking fun
>>
>>378920728
>wanting Overwatch to be even more RNG than it already is
I also like how they forgot the add the cooldown multipliers to Soldier making him completely useless in Mayhem
>>
>>378921438
at least random hero games end quickly if one side gets a really absurd comp. total mayhem always lasts an eternity.
>>
>People care about skins in a FPS, which means you can't even see the damn skin you have equipped.

You just want them so you can show off to internet strangers. You guys are really vain. Get over yourself.
>>
>>378918096
>stop liking what i dont like!
>>
>>378923675
>show off cool hats to internet strangers
>medics know i've wasted enough money and time into a shitty 9 year old game to heal me more
>enemies get demoralised by the guy with the gaudy hat whos clearly has more experience than their shit hatted asses
There's pros and cons.
>>
Every fucking new skin is locked behind an event. I really gotta wait a year to get the New Year Roadhog? The last skin that isn't event locked was Reinhardt's shit from like 8 months ago.
>>
>>378918096

Holy shit how bad are you I get my arcade boxes within the first hour of playtime just doing 3v3.
>>
>>378918096
Just play total mayhem. I literally get 6 free wins
>>
>>378920186
>not running triple tank, 2 healer, and sombro
Total mayhem is the easiest of all the arcade modes
>>
>>378923675
Skins are the only reason to continue playing Overwatch since the game itself has no substance.
>>
>>378925316
Have you played CTF? It's absolute garbage easy, especially so with a Dive comp and good defense. Started to enjoy that more now
>>
File: 1393773812517.jpg (22KB, 261x271px) Image search: [Google]
1393773812517.jpg
22KB, 261x271px
>>378918096

>I have to have the skins I want or else its not fair ;_;

Shut up. It doesnt effect gameplay. You dont need them. Stop whining like a child and play the game.

If you need skins to make it better than you dont like the game. Stop playing and play something that wont make you cry.
>>
>>378925492
Literally ever CTF game I've had was a draw. I can't waste my time on it
>>
>>378918096
>tfw still no goldrat player icon

I can buy everything else I want...
>>
>>378918096
Mayhem is the most fun mode though.
>>
>>378925828
>Moshing on the payload that is 4 meters from Point B for 10 minutes
>Fun
>>
>>378918096
Let the skinner box go. Just do it, there is no need to autistically grind every single skin. Play the game when you want, if you want, how you want.

This is a serious advice.
>>
I enjoy mistery heroes
>>
>>378918096
>he still play it
>he still whines when they are obviously going to fuck him over
>and he still fucking plays the game
You are to blame. If it really rustles your jimmies so bad you should stop fucking playing. Of course they are going to keep it this way, it pushes people closer to just buying the crates.
>>
File: hahahahaha.jpg (34KB, 221x226px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.jpg
34KB, 221x226px
>>378918096

At least all the skins in this event look like complete shit. Which one are you trying to get?

Fisher Price Bastion?

aDVa Sarkeesian?

Power Ranger Genji?

Save your credits and wait. Hopefully this summer's event skins will be beach themed
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.