[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5 hours long >No difficulty >Extremely linear >Predicable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1920x1080px
>5 hours long
>No difficulty
>Extremely linear
>Predicable jokes/puzzles
>Very bare bones for a RPG

Not saying it's a bad game but considering its following, the massive amount of threads on /v/ when it came out, and "10/10" reviews... Am I missing something?
>>
>>378915851
nigger
>>
It's one of those "feels" games

it's suppose to provide an "experience" and not a "challenge", to some that's perfectly fine and to others it's an absolute travesty
>>
$10 for a 5 hour game that has multiple playthrus + endings with a great story and atmosphere is a good deal. Although i would only pay $5 for it
>>
File: f2.png (18KB, 103x102px) Image search: [Google]
f2.png
18KB, 103x102px
>massive amount of threads on /v/ when it came out, and "10/10" reviews... Am I missing something?
Yeah most people have shit taste.
>>
Arent you like a year late for this?
>>
I liked it for a couple playtrhoughs but looking back ID never replay it

More importantly why do you even care what other people like?
Its largely been forgotten anyways outside the general which was a huge mistake
>>
>>378916054
Shit was too boring for another play-though tbqh
>>
>>378915851
>can't fuck muffet
dropped
>>
>>378915851
>5 hours long
>No difficulty
A bit of challenge in genocide and the end-fights of neutral
>Extremely linear
Yes, except for the true/genocide ending thing
>Predicable jokes/puzzles
Yes
>Very bare bones for a RPG
Because it use basic elements of RPG to trick you for the whole shmup and 4thwall thing

Tbh, Toby should make a game only based on the battle parts
>>
>>378915851
Five hours long? Did you rush through it or something? Most people have 10 hours in it on average and with multiple playthroughs you can get 20 hours.
Other than that, the writing is all up to personal taste. Some people love it and others hate it.
>>
>>378916275
Cant believe that jew never completed hard mode
And let me kill alphys
That would make me like the game again
>>
File: 1416958149946.jpg (34KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1416958149946.jpg
34KB, 333x500px
>>378915851
>the massive amount of threads on /v/ when it came out

The creator and the guy that made Lisa obviously shilled their games hard on reddit and 4chan.
Don't believe me? Remember this post, wait for the next time they release a game, and look at the catalog here.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.