[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Gust get it right the 2nd time? They've had almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: ss08.jpg (633KB, 921x1228px) Image search: [Google]
ss08.jpg
633KB, 921x1228px
Can Gust get it right the 2nd time? They've had almost a full year of release date delays to polish it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iav4WCquK8
>>
The first one was okay. The gameplay has really really bad problems, even the mascots. The second seems pretty good.
>>
>>378913336

Will it be as gay as the first one?
>>
>Gust delaying a game to polish it
this is some bizarro world shit
too bad Atelier will never be good again
>>
>>378914442
Looks gayer this time. I don't think we've seen a single man at all, and the protagonist seems to practically have a harem of demon dykes
>>
>>378914604
I can't even tell which one is supposed to be the protagonist
>>
>get it right the 2nd time?
They didn't get it right the first time. The first game was hot garbage and I only slogged though it because of anime lesbians.
>>
>>378914602

>play Sophie on PC
>runs flawlessly
>play Firis on PC
>looks ugly as fuck and lags everywhere
>look up PS4 footage
>PS4 version is just as bad, if not even worse

What the fuck happened? Sophie looked and played nicely, yet Firis is hideous in terms of AA, those freaky mouth movements, and the performance is garbage.
>>
>>378914824
'Get it right the second time' implies they DIDN'T get it right the first time. You ESL?
>>
>>378913336
>dat almost kiss
>>
>>378914851
They stopped trying because they just remembered that vague yuri undertones will sell nip games better than any sort of actual quality assurance, as shown by the fact that people still buy these games after the trash heaps that were Shallie and Sophie.
>>
>>378915149

>liked Arland
>HATED Dusk
>liked Sophie
>can't stand playing Firis due to the fugly graphics

I'm a mixed bag, I guess. I found Sophie to be pretty OK.
>>
File: fi.png (2MB, 1008x1421px) Image search: [Google]
fi.png
2MB, 1008x1421px
>>378915149
Well, they messed up their one job in Firis, then. Ilmeria wasn't gay for Firis at all - I was expecting the next Mimi.

Also, Firis looked pretty on the PS4, can't speak for the PC or Vita versions.
>>
>>378915468

The mouth movements were downright freaky in Firis. The fact that they just randomly open and close their mouth, and Firis instead had a full mouth with teeth instead of the "anime" mouths Sophie had, so it looked even weirder.
>>
>>378915319
Ayesha was good but Eschatology was mediocre and Shallie blew shit.
But Sophie was even more boring than Shallie honestly. It's like it couldn't decide whether it wanted to capture the lightheartedness of Arland or the somberness of Dusk, gets caught between the two and came out really boring. At least Shallie had some returning characters I already liked but Sophie's cast was dull all-around. Even Logy and Pamela, two of my favorites from their respective trilogies, felt neutered. Pamela was no fun anymore and Logy doesn't have anything going for him as a blank slate without the context of his game and story.
The only character I liked was Oskar and that's just for his unique design.
>>
>>378915468
just face it fags

yurifags just cant make a good game gtfo
>>
>>378915803
Oh I also liked Elise but only because she made my dick rock hard.
Unfortunately she also turned out to be a disappointment once I actually learned about her character.
>>
When's the next Exa pico game?
>>
>>378915803

>Oskar is fat and everyone makes fun of him for it in Sophie
>he's ripped as fuck and slim in Firis, citing the bullying as a motivating factor to exercise

I mean at least he's developing, as did Sophie and Plachta. I'd rate the characters in terms of depth at the end of the trilogy to be fair.
>>
>>378915010
Not ESL, just haven't slept in several days. I read it as "get it right a second time". Apologies.
>>
>>378915149
That's wrong considering firis bombed and shallie didn't sell that well either
>>
File: C-oxLw6XYAAgsZG.jpg (90KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
C-oxLw6XYAAgsZG.jpg
90KB, 720x1280px
>>378916016
Not for a couple years at least, Tsuchiya is doing a mobile game right now
>>
>>378913336
so what store has the best collectors box for this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.