[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO! Rune Factory 4 OR Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns Which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Rune_Factory_4.jpg (113KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
Rune_Factory_4.jpg
113KB, 640x569px
SO!

Rune Factory 4 OR Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns

Which is the better game or are they too different?

I've played Harvest Moon (64), Grand Bazaar, and Stardew Valley.
>>
Rune Factory 4 has dungeons and combat (Like Stardew), while the other is more conventional Harvest Moon.
>>
>>378913468
Is that it?
>>
Really niggas? We can't talk about vidya on this board?
>>
none
>>
>>378914537
>>378914561
You already got your answer, what do you want now? Rune Factory is made by the same devs that created Bokujou Monogatari/Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, it's basically a Harvest Moon with RPG elements, bosses, story and waifus.

Which one is better will depend on one's own personal tastes.
>>
>>378913329
Apples and Oranges really.

The farming in RF4 is pretty simple since the dungeon crawling exists.
Farming helps your dungeon crawling and vice versa.

Trio of towns is all about farming and micro management. It's a very good farming game too.

Both are definitely worth playing. It all depends on what you currently want in your vidya.
RPG? Then Rune Factory.
Just Farming? Then SoS.
>>
>>378914760
And to complement my answer, Stardew Valley is horse shit. Bye.
>>
>>378914760
i just want somebody that loves me
>>
>>378914830
>>378914760
Okay. Besides, the "you have your answer" is me samefagging
>>378914856
You're not me, bitch.
>>378914831
It's better than most of Harvest Moon though.
>>
>>378914831
>Stardew Valley is horse shit
What a garbage opinion.
>>
>>378914994
>>378915024
Go back to play your little SJW game that values racial diversity and shoves homosexualism on your face and doesn't have an ounce of charisma or charm that Story of Seasons has.
>>
>>378915530
I play games because they are games. I can ignore SJW shit. Besides, there's barely any.

>shoves homosexualism
Yea, no... JUST DON'T BE GAY, FAGGOT. I never had ONE instance of homosexual occurances.
>>
>>378915649
Homosexuals shouldn't even be in the game, it's a disease and should be treated as such. Story of Seasons and Persona are much better in those regards. Heck, even Zelda treats homosexuals as the jokes they are.

I'm honestly sick of westerners trying to shove this shit in every game, that's why I didn't buy Stardew Valley.
>>
>>378915839
Go back to your safe space. Gays are a thing and are here to stay.
>>
How much dialog is there in the latest SoS? I haven't played it, but one of the things I loved about RF4 is how every character has years of dialog and mini-events.
>>
>>378916053
They are really not, in the last one hundred years humanity has been passing through some really dark times and somehow it has gotten worse in recent times. This acceptance toward gays are only one of the many degenerate behaviors that a group of people want to pass as "normal" or "common".

I truly believe the Apocalipse is close, Sir Isaac Newton for instance made calculations that it would be around 2060. Don't know if we'll live to see it, but I think our children or grandchildren definitely will.
>>
>>378915839
Lel
>>
>>378916362
The Apocalypse has been ''close'' ever since there has been religions. Stop being a sucker.
>>
>>378916246
There's tons, they change daily just like RF4, and there's going to be more when the DLC drops.

Only issue is that you sometimes have to talk to a person multiple times for the new daily line to appear.
Not much of an issue though.
>>
>>378916695
Good to know
>>
>>378916534
Nope, the middle ages were the peak of morality that humanity has ever been. Ancient Greece and Rome were also astounding civilizations with high moral values, but everything started to collapse in the last few years. We are literally living through dark ages where the morals of men are thrown aside and degeneracy rules over.

The Apocalypse even states that it shall happen when the gospel has been spread all over the world and when men would start abandoning God.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.