[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even remember who the villain in this game was.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Neverwinter_Nights_cover.jpg (19KB, 290x401px) Image search: [Google]
Neverwinter_Nights_cover.jpg
19KB, 290x401px
I don't even remember who the villain in this game was.
I remember that you start out in some temple in neverwinter with friend paladin girl, and the city has the plague, and then... something happens? You solve the plague? And the paladin girl falls?
Was paladin girl the final boss?
I think there was a white dragon in there somewhere. And a brain with legs.
I could almost recite the plot of BG1/2, I barely remember anything about this one. How does that even happen?

My memory of HotU is a bit better though: final boss is satan.
>>
the crimson preists were causing the plauge, the wailing death. aribeth, paladin of tir helps you out at first then her hubby gets lynched for some reason and she becomes a fallen paladin. you kill her late in the game. thats all mi remember
>>
>>378902860
>crimson priests
jesus christ, who?
>>
>>378903306
He means the Helmites
>>
>>378902438
The final boss was an ancient reptilian humanoid who was attempting to get powerful artifacts which Neverwinter had been built upon.

Aribeth was contacted by this creature and used her influence and sway, albeit after her husband was executed, to lead an attack on Neverwinter from Luskan.
>>
You know absolutely shat the bed if your game's expansions and player-made content are more memorable than its main campaign.
>>
>>378904940
That's how it is with a lot of games.

Especially in the 90s and early 2000s, the first game in a series is usually a tech show case. Story comes second. Baldur's gate, NWN2, etc
>>
>>378904031
Also, I forgot to mention the final boss' name is Morag.
>>
I feel like I'm the only one that enjoyed nwn and hated nwn 2
>>
>>378904940
That was actually the big thing. They were like "the campaign is just a demo! All of you make the content!"

>>378902438
I did like how the paladin girl got exposed as a fucking moron
>>
>>378905746
NWN2 had a lot of engine shortcomings.

Animations, casting, general combat feel. It was atrocious. It felt like there was no weight at all in the combat.

You have every right to hate nwn2. The first game is superior. It has gibs!
>>
>>378905746
You are not alone, I could not even finish NWN 2 but I am still playing the first NWN.
>>
>>378905746
They're both shit
>>
>>378906289
You're shit now fuck off
>>
>>378905879
Here, I forgot to mention that Mask of the Betrayer is really good.

If you can get past all the shortcomings of NWN2's engine and shortcomings, it's a fun little story to go through.

[Spoiler]There's a part where you actually eat a god. You consume a divine being. It's pretty fucking metal.[/spoiler]
>>
oh no my spoiler tag

i have been revealed as a fool to the public
>>
>>378906349
No
>>
File: 1374600592262.jpg (30KB, 355x342px) Image search: [Google]
1374600592262.jpg
30KB, 355x342px
>>378906551
>>
>>378905746

Most people realize that NWN2 is fucking boring, even if it has neat little sections here and there.

Mask of the Betrayer is god tier, though. Best part of the entire series.
>>
>>378902438
Ancient lizard people try to turn the whole world into a jungle and you stop them.
>>
this was a campaign Bioware put a shitty intern in charge of writing. the story was some 10000 year old reptile-man race who had godlike SPACE MAGIC had bubbled themselves into stasis and they were responsible for all the bad shit happening. heavens forbid they just have made it a more grounded campaign about how the pirate-lords of Luskan or the Zhentarim or some shit had run a scheme designed to utterly mindfuck Lady Aribeth into Falling and becoming a blackguard whose rage was directed towards the corrupt, weak Neverwinter monarchy & aristocracy.
>>
>>378907984
>this was a campaign Bioware put a shitty intern in charge of writing
You serious?
Citation needed.
>>
File: 1444432972684.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444432972684.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
What are some other games akin to ADWR where I can actually whore myself out and play as a slut in general

some games i found mildly satisfying in that regard

>VH
>CoC
>TiTS
>several other shiity rpgmaker
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.