[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>demo was boring, repetitive, bland >full game constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1320.jpg (36KB, 357x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1320.jpg
36KB, 357x399px
>demo was boring, repetitive, bland
>full game constantly praised

Why?
>>
>>378901428
Are you not able to read? Have you tried reading said praise?
>>
>demo was boring, repetitive, bland
All Taro games are like this
>full game constantly praised
It's by Platinum and also Baby's First Taro Game so people think they're deep for playing it despite the first Nier doing everything it did better
Now stop shitposting about it
>>
>>378901428
Full game was fun and had an immersive world/story
>>
Factory segment is way cooler on route B.
>little bro machine
>9S murdering half of the Factory while 2B looks at birds
>the way he cripples Engels even after getting wounded to protect her
>>
Game gets good after the 3rd playthrough bro
>>
>demo
>full game
>>
>weebshit
>waifushit
>ass
There, the stock answers you crave.
>>
File: 1493925911465.jpg (88KB, 766x807px) Image search: [Google]
1493925911465.jpg
88KB, 766x807px
Did you delete your save game data, /v/?
>>
>>378905195
Of course.
Doesn't help that i went with D stay into E so the game absolutely crushed me.
>>
BBBBBRRRRR
>>
The demo is a little bit unrepresentative of the overall game. The demo showcases well how the game switches between game modes in different scanarios (bullet hell, bird's eye hack and slash, normal 3rd person), but this ironically could be a put off for players. Also, most importantly, it doesn't show any of the open world that you spend 90% of the game running around in, which is a beautiful place and one of the main draws of the game. The atmosphere of an abandoned civilization is a huge part of what makes the game great to play and you don't get that at all from the demo.
>>
>>378901428
> bitch about demo
> game doesn't begin until you beat it once
> even then it becomes better on 3rd playthrough
>>
fuck off xv-kun
>>
File: 2Bs Big Day.gif (1MB, 370x446px) Image search: [Google]
2Bs Big Day.gif
1MB, 370x446px
>>378901428
>>full game constantly praised,Why?
>>
>>378901428
The demo was literally a gimped version of the tutorial on Route A.
Missing a shmup section and consists of less than 1% of the over all game.
>>
Sounds like the opposite of Duscae demo and FFXV
>>
>>378903626
>despite the first Nier doing everything it did better
Way to be a fucking contrarian. I loved Nier, but Automata blows it out the water, on almost every level. I liked the main characters of Nier more, but on basically every other aspect, Automata is vastly superior. Actually functional gameplay for once, better execution of the story, did a great job tying in the old games while making it accessible, and a million other little things. Both are fantastic, but Automata is just flat out more refined.
>>
>>378903626
I bet you think Drakengard games are good you faggot
>>
>>378901428
The demo leaves out fused chips, particularly weapon damage 6+ and Shockwave 6+. Which turn melee attacks into overpowered ranged attacks.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.