[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ruined original Mega Man series >Ruined MM Legends 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: inafune smile.jpg (403KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
inafune smile.jpg
403KB, 1280x720px
>Ruined original Mega Man series
>Ruined MM Legends 3
>Ruined Lost Planet
>Ruined Dead Rising
>Ruined Devil May Cry
>Ruined MN9 and Red Ash
>Ruined Ninja Gaiden
>gaming media still treats him as a god

What gives? Does he have to shoot a man in the street before the gaming media calls him out?
>>
>>378899260
>>Ruined Dead Rising
Are you sure? The moment his name wasn't attached the games went turboshit with DR3.
>>
>>378899260
I don't think he had anything to do with Devil May Cry.

>Also saved Onimusha
>Saved Soul Sacrifice
>Saved Shadow of Rome
>Saved Dead Rising (fuck op)
>>
File: redash1.jpg (446KB, 2000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
redash1.jpg
446KB, 2000x1800px
He has 1 chance to redeem himself
>>
>>378899782
>>378899528

InaJew was the one who made them outsource those games to no-name Western studios. He also cock blocked DMC5. To date, the series hasn't recovered from this.
>>
>>378900084

>posting vaporware
>>
>>378900172
Yeah but DR2 and OFR weren't shit regardless of being out sourced.
>>
>>378899260

I don't see anybody treating him as a god anymore. He also didn't ruin megaman but he's sure as fuck consistently shit the bed since leaving Capcom. An upstart company like Inti Creates basically stole the successor to Megaman distinction right out from under him while also working on this game with Comcept too and the reason he's so hated now is mainly for the terrible kickstarter that was Mighty No 9.

Also Deep Silver may in fact be the worst publisher of this generation. They basically completely fucked up on Persona 5 in Europe among other things and contributed to accelerating Mighty No 9's failure in many ways. If any Japanese dev uses them for anything ever again then they really are that fucking stupid.
>>
File: Gamespot on Inafune.jpg (361KB, 1605x786px) Image search: [Google]
Gamespot on Inafune.jpg
361KB, 1605x786px
>>378900710
>I don't see anybody treating him as a god anymore.

Do you not read the gaming media? They're always sucking his dick, or saying he's at least the MM creator.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/keiji-inafune-on-the-shadow-of-mega-man-and-burden/1100-6442700/
>>
>>378900710

Between their terrible marketing sensibilities that they seem to think is the most clever shit in the world and routinely short stocking the shit out of stuff they publish to degrees that would make Nintendo balk I think they have it down. It's not like anybody is even asking a whole lot of them in dealing with niche games but they still have this way of just inexplicably fucking up even that.
>>
File: mm8 wikipedia.jpg (189KB, 322x968px) Image search: [Google]
mm8 wikipedia.jpg
189KB, 322x968px
>>378900710
>He also didn't ruin megaman
>>
>>378900326
Capcom Japan still was overseeing the development of the DR2 games. DR3 was when Capcom Japan let Blue Castle have full reign of the DR series.
>>
>>378901094

Actually to be honest no I don't. The gaming media is fucking horrible, seems to somehow rarely know what's it's talking about unless doing a direct interview or being directly briefed on PR from the developers and in general comes across as having just as fake opinions to generate clicks and get replies and comments as your average /v/ shitposter. Why would I ever want to read the fluff shit that for example Gamespot writes?

>>378901143

Apparently at one point they were slated to be the publisher for Bloodstained but Igarashi seems to have dropped them like a rock. I figure this has something to do with the delays, but IMO if that's what happened it's probably the right move. Would you really want a company that seems to be run by belligerent assholes handling the marketing for the game after what they did with Mighty No 9 and Persona 5?
>>
>>378901446
They still outsourced development of it starting with DR2. What are you getting at? Just because Japan still had input into the development doesn't mean it wasn't outsourced.
>>
>>378901267

Okay? And? No really where are you going with this cause all I see is greentext and a browser screen cap which just oozes quality posting, but if there's a followup lets hear it.
>>
>>378901446
I like DR3.
>>
>>378901760

MM8 killed the classic series for TEN years and just so happens to be the first game Keiji Inafune was producer for.

Oh, and did you know that he hired his artist protoge Hayato Kaji, an artist with zero planner/director experience to direct the game?

MM8 really feels like it's directed by an artist who has no idea what made MM games great.
>>
>>378901882
You should feel bad.
>>
Well, gaming media already knew him as THE CREATOR OF MEGAMAN. Something you would see in the headlines of every article relating him or his kickstarters.

There is no hope for either parties, and he will continue to use his fake title to get more support in the other shit he's doing.
>>
>>378901912

So it's opinion whoring basically. I was never big on Megaman 8 myself but still just opinion whoring and not actually an objective argument on anything. I didn't like this game and he was the producer for the first time is not actually a sound argument whether it comes from me or you.
>>
File: IMG_0215.jpg (669KB, 1049x1117px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
669KB, 1049x1117px
>>378901094
>he created a franchise

Anon, please find something better to read next time, or atleast a media site that knows it's facts.
>>
>>378902202

MM8 is garbage and sold like shit.
>>
>>378901912
MM8 wasn't THAT bad. Just way too easy/slow and it was a 2D game during a time where 3D was the new hip thing. MM&B is pretty much an improved MM8 though imo. Then again, I'm probably the only person who didn't hate the Jump Jump Slide Slide segments (they were okay) so my opinion is definitely in the minority on MM8 for sure.
>>
he didn't even create Mega Man and to this date many people still call him "the father of mega man" just like the bunch of idiots that still believe the story about Final Fantasy saving Square from bankruptcy.
>>
>>378902597
>just like the bunch of idiots that still believe the story about Final Fantasy saving Square from bankruptcy.

That part's true though.
>>
God, what a fake fucking face this guy puts on in every photo or video he's in. He's only really happy knowing he could abuse how he was minimally involved with Classic Megaman to lure in all the financial support he needs.
>>
>>378899260
>>Ruined Devil May Cry
Can't ruin what was always shit.
>>
>>378902458
>MM8 wasn't THAT bad. Just way too easy/slow and it was a 2D game during a time where 3D was the new hip thing.

Yet there were THREE X games for the PS, yet only one Classic game.
>>
>>378903310
And the classic game was the best of them, though that's not saying much.
>>
>>378902458

It was so bad they had to make an apology game.
>>
>>378903310
Laughable voiceovers aside, X4 was probably the only good one of the PSOne X games. X5 was decent at best, but felt like a mess. Yeah I understand it was meant to wrap up the X series, but a lot of the reused ideas/assets came off as cheap or uncreative (the remade Fortress bosses were awesome though). Then there's X6. . .
>>
Careful, OP. You're on a site full of fanboys who think Inafune invented Mega Man.
>>
>>378904081

That was in 2013. They've wisened up since then. It only cost them 3.8 MILLION dollars to learn though...
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.