[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming you have neither what is the better option right now:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: phpebcubu.jpg (19KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
phpebcubu.jpg
19KB, 320x213px
Assuming you have neither what is the better option right now:

1) buy a refurbished WiiU from nintendo, homebrew and download ALL existing games for it for the 1 time price of $200 (+ ~$30 for the sd card)

2) buy a switch for $300 once then $60 per individual game
>>
>>378898793
Literally all the Switch has right now is Zelda and MK8 (also on Wii U)

So just grab the Wii U, and even throw a pro controller, homebrew that shit and play the entire library. (Splatoon, Mario Maker, 3D World, Xenoblade, Bayo, Zelda, etc)
>>
>>378898793
The Wii U. Keep in mind you can download and emulate practically every single Nintendo game up to Wii U on it, while all the Switch has right now is a handful of ports.
>>
How do you even hack the wii u? I did letter bomb on my wii but haven't been able to find any easy instructions for wii u even after googling it.
>>
>>378899742
>purchase Brain Age DS on eshop
>prepare SD card with all the homebrew shit
>run homebrew through browser exploit
>install CFW launcher over Brain Age
>install homebrew launcher

That's it. Now every time you boot up your Wii U, you run the CFW app to enter CFW and install/play games. It's like 3DS a9lh
>>
>>378900069
Does it have to be Brain Age or can you use something else?
>>
>>378901307
it's a selection of DS VC games but Brain AGE is the cheapest. Or if you have one of the following games, you're good

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Big Brain Training
Brain Age/ Brain Training
DK: Jungle Climber
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Kirby: Mass Attack
Kirby: Squeak Squad /Kirby: Mouse Attack
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, The
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Mario Kart DS
New Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Starfox Command
Super Mario 64 DS
Wario: Master of Disguise
WarioWare: Touched
Yoshi's Island DS
Yoshi's Touch & Go
>>
>>378899329
Buying and hacking a Wii is cheaper and easier, all you're missing out on is a handful of Wii U games.
>>
Or save your money and not use it on a corporate piece of shit sold only to people age 14 and younger, or numales without adult lives.
>>
>>378901642
So it has to be a DS game then. Okay, that makes sense. The way you worded it made it sound like you have the homebrew launcher replace the game so if it could be done with say the Hulu app or something, that would save you the trouble of having to buy something. But I guess it's an exploit in how the DS VC games were coded.
>>
So i made 2 users on my switch, deleted one.

it still asks me to pick a user when i launch a game, how do i fix this?
>>
File: 6580978904864.jpg (223KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
6580978904864.jpg
223KB, 800x800px
A ps4
>>
>>378902509
Did you put your hand there to get angsty white teens to call you a nigger?
>>
Depends if you want to play safe with an existing library, or go for a future one.
>>
>>378902509
>ports
>Multiplats
>Western "games"
>Obscure weebshit no one has wever heard about
Wow...
>>
>>378902509

Jesus that's bigger than my PS3 and PS4 pile.
>>
If portability AND THE MYSTERY BOX matters more to you, get a Switch.

If you don't give two shits about portability and want a certain game that's on the Wii U, get that instead.
>>
>>378902509
What's the point of buying physical versions of PS4 games when the games have to be installed to the hard drive anyway?
>>
>>378902509
Like 2-4 of those games at most were exclusives.

It's some decent games in that pile. But it's still a bad example of PS4 over >>>whatever else.
>>
>>378898793
Did you buy a 3DS at launch? Did you enjoy it?

If the answer is no, then you know what you have to do.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.