[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a 15 hour flight in about ten days >got a ten hour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1496390852725.png (173KB, 349x446px) Image search: [Google]
1496390852725.png
173KB, 349x446px
>got a 15 hour flight in about ten days
>got a ten hour layover in bongistan on my return flight
>decide I'm sick of my 3ds
>trade it in, get hooked up on credit from FUCKING GAMESTOP of all people and buy a ps vita with a 4 gig stick for 93 bucks
>install breath of fire IV and god of war 1 and 2
>hyped as fuck
>suddenly
>memory card full
>look online for additional sticks
>mfw
Literally how? Did the Jews do this?
>>
Get a PSP and hack it instead, more games plus tons of emulated titles to check out (not to mention it can already play PS1 games).
>>
>>378892458
Sony are filthy kikes, so yes. You retard.
>>
Sony kinda fucked up with the Vita reguarding the sticks. They gouged for the memory cards which made going entirely digital a stupid idea. FUck sony.
>>
>>378892629
This. I got a cheap PSPGo, hacked it and loaded in emu and PSP games from /v/Recommends. Along with some Tony Hawks and Theme Park and Theme Park World for maximum comfy
>>
>>378892458
>not doing any research before buying the product

The cost of the memory cards is one of the biggest criticisms of the Vita. You would have to gone out of your way to be this ignorant.
>>
>>378892629
I had one. Ex gf bricked it by being a dumbass. I wouldn't mind another one but the remote play really seemed interesting to me, especially while on vacation.

But yeah, I might have fucked up.
>>
>gets console and memory card for 90 dollars
>Cries about it
youre a dumb nigger, stfu
>>
>>378892849
I knew they were expensive but given how small psp and ps one games were I thought it might be overblown.

Plus I figured at some point these things must have came down in price. Nope.
>>
>>378892874
>>gets console and memory card for 90 dollars and a 3ds XL
Ftfy
>>
>>378892805
>PSPGo
What's the downsides of this? I know it has no UMD drive but other than that is there any other reasons to avoid it? I hacked and went all digital when I bought my 3000 new so I'm curious if there's any reason to avoid the Go that would actually effect me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.