[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YOU'VE PLAYED 527 hours >LAST PLAYED Today Why can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1445572032863.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1445572032863.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>YOU'VE PLAYED 527 hours
>LAST PLAYED Today
Why can't I just get a qt gf?
>>
>>378885914
Hmm... what if I have been playing football manager. Do my chances go up?
>>
>>378885914
you need to stop video games once and for all anon

and computer too
>>
>>378886168
Will I get a gf then?
I'm slightly fit and a member of Mensa already.
What more do they want?
I do really like vidya though, it'll be fucking hard to give it up.
>>
>>378885914

My Gf sits at my side while I play for hours.

Inb4 she gonna cuck me for bbc. That's a fags fantasy. We work together and live alone in the woods.
>>
>>378886053
>Dave here plays Football Manager too guys
>aw man, come here, what team you on?
>*FM talk with the guys*
>*girls show up attracted by your manly group of hunks*
>*proceed to fugg 6/10 girl*

Yes
>>
>>378886630
>We work together and live alone in the woods.
>Playing video games in a secluded forest with no one around but your loving gf
Literally perfection. How did you do it?
>>
File: 1495458240204.jpg (39KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495458240204.jpg
39KB, 480x512px
>>378886630
That sounds great.
I'm happy for you anon.
Genuinely.
I'm starting at a new uni in autumn so maybe I'll get a gf I really like too.
I also hope we can play some vidya together since it's my second favorite hobby.
>>
>>378887220

I met her and after a few months of dating asked her to move out of state with me and she agreed to my surprise. Country life is great but no high speed internet which sucks.
>>
>>378887238

There are plenty of good chicks out there. Girls do have the tendency to jump on to their guys interests like sports and even vidya. They just want to do shit with you. My girl is more of a watcher though she has played a few games with me.
>>
>>378886630
you are living the fucking dream man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.