[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to let Palla and Catria die and make Est lonely,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1496419597236.png (167KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496419597236.png
167KB, 512x512px
I want to let Palla and Catria die and make Est lonely, depressed and suicidal!
>>
File: 1495406176390.png (173KB, 378x388px) Image search: [Google]
1495406176390.png
173KB, 378x388px
>>
>>378882646
why would you do that?
>>
Asshole.
>>
>>378882646
No biggie. Nothing that a good, mindbreaking rape and torture sessions can't fix and make all her worries go away.
And by fix I mean break.
>>
I made sure her sisters didn't die in that one battle, but I never got to recruit them. Est's endcard said something about being lonely, so I assume they died offscreen. Can you recruit them? And, do the endcards change depending on whatever? Sonia's implied she got turned into a witch, and I wish I could save her.
>>
>>378884901
The character endings change depending on who lived and died.
>>
>>378884901
You can recruit them in the next village I believe. I made the same mistake but recruited them right before Duma's tower.

They were underleveled as shit.
>>
>>378884901
Go back to the port village.
>>
>>378885098
>>378885106
Oh. I never bothered going back to villages. I remember getting various items that villagers previously said they wanted, but I was too lazy.

>>378885040
So if Clair died for instance, Gray's end would say something about it?
>>
File: Delthea_Brainwashed_Echoes.png (178KB, 512x474px) Image search: [Google]
Delthea_Brainwashed_Echoes.png
178KB, 512x474px
>>378882646
*crits you*
>>
>>378885495
>So if Clair died for instance, Gray's end would say something about it?
Yep. His ending is also affected by Tobin's survival, as well. He surrenders to alcoholism and is only pulled out of it by Clair, and the two eventually name their child after him.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.