[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remember the last time I was on a losing streak with a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1491986578385.jpg (116KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491986578385.jpg
116KB, 250x250px
>remember the last time I was on a losing streak with a friend in fighting games
>called him a nigger, retard, all sorts of things while he takes it cool and oblivous to how angry I was
>later he keeps wanting to play with me, as if he wants to rile me up some even though I apologized for the outburst
>keep having thoughts and legitimately fear I might literally sock and gouge his eyes out the next time I play with him
>tfw love fighting games but don't know how to cope with losing in them

Who /actual anger issues/ here? also fuck the mods who deleted the thread, had to search shitton of images for the same image and everything
>>
>>378877306
so basically you don't want to play with him anymore
>>
Its obvious in the FGC that anger issues will hold you back and won't allow you to truly perceive the match clearly and make adaptations and clear headed decisions in game.

You must let go of the anger anon.
>>
>>378877306
>Autism: The Angering
Try not to be such a sperg. When you start getting angry remember its a game and how retarded you look getting mad over pixels. Alternatively have glass bottles nearby and throw them at the wall when you get mad. Breaking shit that makes a real mess isnt fun. But mainly, Stop being a sperg and control youself.
>>
>>378877306
What about losing makes you so angry?
the humiliation? the frustration of wanting to win but can't? you feel inferior to your friend and that makes you angry? investigate where this anger comes from and understand it, objectively looking at a situation can help you.
>>
>>378878094
The answer is he's 15 years old and his parents had a messy divorce.
>>
Sounds funny but learn how to meditate.
>>
>>378877306
ASURA'S WRATH PC PORT FUCKING WHEN?!
>>
>>378877306
>those friends that do retarded shit in games and then proceed to get angry at the game or you because of their own incapabilities
You are fags and i'm glad i never play games with you anymore, you should feel bad about your retarded selves
>>
File: 1488070338615.png (137KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
1488070338615.png
137KB, 526x436px
>>378877306
I used to be you. Then I mutated into just extreme saltiness instead. I can't get angry at the people playing anymore, only at the game and myself for sucking humongous dick.

Worse, they always try to encourage me but after the beating they give me it feels so wrong, like taking pity on me even though I know they actually accept my performance. And from there I just start sulking. No outbursts though, don't want to say something I'll regret.

Basically I get mad at myself and sulk quietly. At least I'm not giving up and its starting to show in my performance recently.
>>
File: a50.jpg (39KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
a50.jpg
39KB, 300x444px
>>378877306

Within the greater scope of hanging out with your friend, anger normally decreases your chances of being invited back to play again with him. And if not with this guy in particular, other situations similar to this. You never deserve the win until you have won. If he beat you, accept that he won honestly because he was better in that moment, and that you will have moments like his in the future. You wouldn't want to make your sparring partner froth at the mouth as you have when you beat them, unless you're playing with the wrong intent.

Moreso as other anons have said the anger clouds your ability to play the game properly. Learn to ride the adrenline of a close match without the associated anger and you will be better for it.

Essentially, quit being a doublenigger about it and learn that the tighter you grasp at something, the less of it you'll hold.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.