[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Miyazaki-sama, how about a causal-friendly meme weapon for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: meme_sword.png (1MB, 1000x876px) Image search: [Google]
meme_sword.png
1MB, 1000x876px
>Miyazaki-sama, how about a causal-friendly meme weapon for the reddit audience?
>Sayuu no moru!
>>
Why does that pic look like a bad render from SFM with brown lights?
>>
>>378876404
<its a weirdly average weapon that appeases no one

huh
>>
>>378876404
Why do people even use the meme sword?
I tried it and it was just a generic sword.
>>
>>378876869
Vertical overhead swings can reach Amygdala's arms and break them, with the right positioning.
Thrust attack can stagger triple watchers boss and has a follow up.

Don't know why you'd use it a lot outside of these scenarios though.
>>
>>378876869
It has great reach and damage, especially the thrust attack.
>>
>>378876404

Why do you keep making this thread?
>>
>>378877405
also good stagger
>>
>>378876869
Literal casual mode.
>>
File: 1486362702351.jpg (111KB, 416x417px) Image search: [Google]
1486362702351.jpg
111KB, 416x417px
>>378876869
It perfect to R1-spam the shit out of the rapegangs of trashmobs that descend on you in nu-soulsgames.
Retards that like Bloodborne and DS3 can use these weapons and pretend it took any skill to R1-spam their way to victory.
>>
>>378876404
Fuck (you) i liked it.
>>
>>378877539
That's saw cleaver though.
Bloodborne becomes harder if you just use the LHB scabbard mode as it is really kind of slow and you don't have a gun out. And the silver sword cannot do as much damage or reach as far as the scabbard.

Meanwhile the saw cleaver is all the damage with R1 mashing.
>>
File: holy_moonlight_sword.jpg (29KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
holy_moonlight_sword.jpg
29KB, 397x402px
best weaponfu
>>
>tfw basic as fuck and still think kirkhammer is best weapon
>>
>>378877748
>pretend it took any skill to R1-spam their way to victory.
name one souls game that doesnt come down to this
>>
>>378876404
I don't understand this meme
>>
>>378878000
I like it a lot too.
>>
>Both cleavers have disjointed hitboxes
>The hitbox stays active for a little bit even after your animation is done

That's broken as fuck, no wonder they are so good online because--

>They put the same extended and lingering attack hitbox for all straight swords in Dark Souls 3

Now THAT'S WHAT I CALL INCOMPETENT. It's almost like a joke, if it wasn't because straight swords do great hammer-tier damage. But about the cleavers, try it. It's hilarious to see just how much range you really have with a simple R1.
>>
>>378878000
Kirkhammer and Whirlygig Saw
>>
threaded meme is the most meme weapon
>>
>>378876869
Because bigger swords = better.
>>
Surely you mean the Hunters Axe. Sword is a, well, sword, which is why people gravitate towards it, the other weapons are ugly twisted hunks of metal, Id go so far as to say even Tonitrus makes the game easier than the sword.
>>
>>378876869
It's called a meme sword for a reason you know.
>>
File: 1443212139128.jpg (21KB, 339x444px) Image search: [Google]
1443212139128.jpg
21KB, 339x444px
>Apparently got into the game too late and the Rifle Spear was patched from being a super shotgun to being a water pistol
I was rather dissapointed in the firearms and firearm weapons.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.