[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you playing the Jet Set Radio spiritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: header (1).jpg (47KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header (1).jpg
47KB, 460x215px
Why aren't you playing the Jet Set Radio spiritual seccessor RIGHT NOW
>>
>>378873481

Because 'Spiritual Successor' is a red flag
>>
>>378873481
furries get ye gone
>>
because the title is so stupid I want nothing to do with it.
>>
>post-modern
Haha no.
>>
>>378873481
Of the dozens of "spiritual successors" that have come out in recent years, you can count the ones that are actually good on the fingers of one leprous hand.

99% of the time this shit is just a cheap way to cash in on the nostalgia of idiots.
>>
Because JSR was complete fucking garbage, and I don't want anything to do with anything that's supposed to be a spiritual successor.
>>
>>378873481
Shitty title and the artstyle doesn't look that great. Naganuma only has 2 songs on the OST as well
https://youtu.be/othifj91Q3w
>>
Just got it yesterday, gonna give it a go when I finish work. Seems like fun and for only 15$ it doesn't have to do too much to make it worth the buy in my book. Just let me go fast thats all I ask.
>>
I don't want to ruin my childhood
>>
File: 1495845456585.jpg (5KB, 206x167px) Image search: [Google]
1495845456585.jpg
5KB, 206x167px
>>378873903
those character designs are revolting. They look like one of those shitty passion projects where they use sketches they made as a kid
>>378874078
fuck you
>>
>>378873903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FsyVf4hWvw

>the two Naganuma songs aren't that great
whats the deal
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.