[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The protagonist of the last game you played has been replaced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1476.png (480KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1476.png
480KB, 1280x720px
The protagonist of the last game you played has been replaced by Zap Brannigan

How's your game now?
>>
>>378872615

>Zap Brannigan is now a character in Risk of Rain

"You see, the enemies spawned during the teleporter countdown have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shut down. Kif, show them the medal I won."
>>
>>378872615
>How's your game now?

In a word...velvet.
>>
>>378872615
hello lover... the very very attractive cavalry is here.
>>
File: Blasto_Coverart.png (63KB, 256x251px) Image search: [Google]
Blasto_Coverart.png
63KB, 256x251px
>>378872615
Exactly the same, since Zap is based on Blasto.
https://youtu.be/cGlHwed4N6U?t=253
>>
File: filthy neutrals.png (152KB, 456x720px) Image search: [Google]
filthy neutrals.png
152KB, 456x720px
>>378872615
>Zapp brannigan in KOTOR 2
>>
File: troi1.jpg (40KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
troi1.jpg
40KB, 500x382px
>heroes of the storm

eh
it'd be okay
>>
Loudest least sneaky member of the Dark Brotherhood

He'd break the 4th wall to tell me to reinstall sexlab
>>
Zapp Brannigan's humour would fit right in for Borderlands.
>>
Kerbal Space Program

No difference.
>>
>>378874996
Proof?
>>
>>378876773
>>
>>378872615
>Odin's Sphere
Well last story I played was Velvet's.
>>
>>378872615
League of Legends.
I guess it could work.
>>
>>378872615
>Gmod
So, a Zapp Brannigan mod for the playermodel with quotes? I can dig it.
>>
>Bayonetta 2
"The way to a woman’s bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you’re in."
>>
>>378876838
not that anon, but Blasto was voiced by Phil Hartman, who was originally going to voice Zap until his wife murdered him. Billy West's portrayal of zap is him doing a Hartman impression.
>>
>>378877439
His ult would be taking credit for whatever Kiff does
>>
>>378872615
>Xenoblade Chronicles

I guess i would try it
>>
>>378872615
BotW

"Kif, i seem to of left my steed somewhere else on the continent. I'll need you to take over. Now carry me through that blasted desert for some sweet Gerudo snu snu"

Yeah, id play it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.