[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the niggers at EA want to ruin the games industry with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sixteenNine.img.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
sixteenNine.img.png
1MB, 1200x630px
Why do the niggers at EA want to ruin the games industry with simple bullshit like this ?
>>
Have you even played it anon? For all you know it could be a good game, stop being an edgy 15 year old by using the N word and thinking it's cool to say that popular video games are bad before they come out let alone release gameplay. You are such a faggot.
>>
>>378864003
....Darth Maul?
>>
>>378864227
>Feminist Propaganda
>EAs track record of shit games with no content
>The first one sucked major dick
>Adding unneeded prequel bullshit

Its gonna suck, and yes EAs execs dont even play games and are niggers, i dont trust them
>>
>unneeded prequel bullshit

Ok now I know you just want some (You)'s

You're not gonna have mine, tho
>>
>>378864003
they're swedish, you didn't even need to ask this
>>
To be fair, the game's not out yet, but obviously that's where the market is at, whether people like (you) like it or not.
>>
File: 1441300002159.gif (68KB, 156x267px) Image search: [Google]
1441300002159.gif
68KB, 156x267px
>>378864003
I'm wondering what happened to the /v/ that told the identity politics gaymer bullshit to fuck off and asserted that video games were about the gameplay and it didnt matter whether the player character was a dude or a chick.

what happened to make /v/ as buttblasted and obsessed with the gender and race of a video game character as the tumblr retards
>>
>>378864003
WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
File: 1496315409689.png (119KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496315409689.png
119KB, 250x250px
>>378864402
>female character
>F-FEMINIST PROPAGANDA WHAT ARE WOMEN DOING IN MUH VIDYA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking pathetic. Wait until the game actually comes out to shit on it, anon, you god damn loser.
>>
>>378864227
>n word

Just say nigger. We all know what you mean.
>>
>>378866505
Considering how bad the last game was I'd say shitting on it is well within reason.
>>
>>378866162
stare into the abyss long enough and apparently you'll get angry on a cambodian fingerpainting chatroom about black people, or god forbid women, appearing in video games.
>>
>>378864402
Literally all they need to do is make battlefield but with a star wars skin. For all we know they may well do it this time.
It's worth sitting and waiting without judging at this point.

>tfw battlefield 3 tier map design and gameplay with star wars skins would be sweet
>>
>>378864864

fuck you man. I was there. in the clone wars. clankers all around us. I still get the ptrd
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.