[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your videogame ideas ITT >The Crew >but in Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 1407335732623.jpg (47KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
1407335732623.jpg
47KB, 558x564px
Post your videogame ideas ITT

>The Crew
>but in Europe
>England, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Paris, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Italy
>Just imagine driving from London to Lisabon, taking a pit stop in Paris
>>
Ape Escape 4
>>
>>378863103
Add Dark Souls combat and it's perfect.
>>
>>378863103
heres an idea for some minigames

shake off the immigrants hiding in your car
escaping a islamic state fucko in a truck
>>
>Euro Truck Simulator
>but in Australia
>beer, 'roos, koalas, vegemite, trucks
>>
solid 7/10 game about pirates
last one was probably "pirates!gold" and even this was just polished "sid meiers pirates"
>>
>>378863103
that'd be great as long as they leave out all the refugees shitting up the scenery
>>
>>378863709
What makes a good pirate game?
>>
>>378864410
If you like it or not
>>
>The driving sections from MOH Warfighter
>Silent Hills
You drive around on empty roads with 0 visibility
>>
>>378863103
>Singleplayer WWII FPS
>Play as Nazi Germany
>Save the glorious Third Reich from destruction
>Holocaust Minigame somewhere in it
>Gas filthy Jews
>>
>a point&click adventure where you point and click
>>
File: huuuuuh.jpg (6KB, 152x91px) Image search: [Google]
huuuuuh.jpg
6KB, 152x91px
>>378865323
>hah so funny someone made some words up to poke fun at tumblrinas
>look words up
>theyre real
>>
File: 1495014275721.png (93KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1495014275721.png
93KB, 500x566px
>>378865315
You have to go back
>>
File: 1496177762845.jpg (15KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
1496177762845.jpg
15KB, 460x423px
Bad dog simulator
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tTCEVHGsbR
>>
>>378865529
"real"
>>
File: zombie-horde-the-walking-dead.jpg (770KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zombie-horde-the-walking-dead.jpg
770KB, 1920x1080px
>>378863103
>Zombie survival open world.
>You die, you start the whole game over.
>No crafting bullshit.
>Start in your room.
>Everything can be looted.
>Option to go around to neighbors and rob them blind, kill, rape, make team, pillage, burn things, make community, ect.
>Become the embodiment of total anarchy or order.
>With community comes drama.
>With loner game is harder but less reliant. Still needing to interact with NPCs for trade and other stuff.
>Anything depraved or inspiring you can do.
>Job is to survive.
>As you progress through the game survivors become less and less common and zombies more and more frequent.
>Food becomes scares.
>You win the game by:
>Creating a stronghold that is well equip enough to survive the ever increasing onslaught of zombies that get tougher, faster, more frequent, and more numerous each day that at some point your group is educated enough and with enough technology to cure or find an airborne pathogen to kill them all.
>Build a gang to acquire a ship and have it with enough fuel, man power, goods, and knowledge to leave the country.
>Other ways I can't think of now.

>Side mode
>Play as a special Zombie that invades into other peoples games
>Only a set number of zombie players can invade at one time
>With enhanced abilities and the players stealth and intellect cause turmoil in their community or hunt the player down
>Destroy their crops in the night, tear open their gates for zombies to get in, kill off key NPCs, destroy labs that are attempting to cure the disease at night, raid the boat destroying key equipment or supplies

Basically I want a game where I could do anything I would actually try to do in an apocalypse scenario with as many of the NPCs being as realistic as possible when a madman with a gun bent on survival comes along. All NPCs have hopes, dreams, interactions, pleas for mercy ("we were your neigbors for X years don't do this to us!") ("What of my child, he will starve!"), own malicious agendas, ect.
>>
Kinda like pitching in baseball crossed with Tetris

>3X3 grid
>Each pitch is a different shape
>Can't pitch to an area that is already filled
>Filling horizontal and vertical lines clears those lines in the grid
>Each pitch has a 'hot zone' that will result in a base hit if the pitch ends there
>Ending a pitch outside the grid results in a ball, starting the pitch in a hot zone and ending outside the grid results in a swinging strike
>Each game has a run limit and an inning limit, meet the inning limit without exceeding the run limit to win the game
>Survival Mode to strike out as many batters as possible
>Head-to-head Versus, whoever gives up the fewest runs wins
>>
>>378863103
For the longest time, I had this idea for a video game where you play soccer and other sports while driving a vehicle. It finally fucking happened with Rocket League. Minus the hats on the cars, the game is exactly what I dreamed of.
>>
>>378863103
>Guns of Icarus + Evolve
> Four people crew an air ship
> One player controls a giant monster
>>
File: post-apocalyptiques-cities-15.jpg (88KB, 760x511px) Image search: [Google]
post-apocalyptiques-cities-15.jpg
88KB, 760x511px
>Fallout spinoff game
>but in Europe
>same game, different setting, different mutants, non americana retro futurism, shit like that.
>No BoS, no Enclave, no more of the same shit over and over again, but new crap in the same universe.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.