[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://applepinegames.com/tech/stea m-game-generator Post re

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1481576052890.jpg (61KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
1481576052890.jpg
61KB, 600x411px
http://applepinegames.com/tech/steam-game-generator
Post result and if you would play it.
>>
>>378861381
>Tried 30 times
>Not one game I would play, let alone have heard of.

I didn't know Steam was this bad...
>>
File: 13_tet11.jpg (114KB, 557x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13_tet11.jpg
114KB, 557x1200px
>>378861381
>Ninja Pizza Girl is a turn-based sci-fi strategy game with improved graphics and simulation-grade physics.
wuld play
>>
>Death is a local party game that takes you streaking across the map grid in order to open its exit to your new bathing suit.
Really makes me preorder...
>>
>Paintey is a turn based management and base building. Choose from 32 team and play in local or online multiplayer, choose a car accident!
Someone fucking make this.
>>
>Convoy is a first person shooter gameplay, to convey story about the multiple personality disorder.
And that's when I realized...I was the Convoy all along.
>>
>Zen is a hilarious point and click adventure set in 1937-1945
FUND IT
>>
>Franknjohn is a game about chemistry.

I enjoyed spacechem so why not.
>>
>Gyrodisc Super League is a challenging precision platformer with elements of puzzle-solving and stealth.

My dick, FUND IT
>>
>Burnstar is a pure dogfighting game, mixing elements of rpg, simulation and management game.
Some of these are actually really good.
>>
>Void Destroyer 2 is a red button.
Amazing.
>>
>Ping Pong Vr is a ten year veteran of the bloody battlefields of the level, bringing as much treasure as possible!

Sign me the fuck up
>>
>Safety Driving Simulator: Motorbike is a 2d battle game in the distant future.
And some of these are just fucking hilarious.
>>
>Cloud Chamber is a fun adventure. Please do not purchase it unless you want to see through illusion and discover why it's now called cursed.
I know I'm samefagging a lot, but these are just too fucking funny.
>>
>Dead But Alive is a chinese visual novel.
>>
>Lovebeat is a mature take on the decisive year and theater of world war ii!
>>
>>378861381
>Zombie Party is a 109,000-word interactive young-adult novel by alana joli abbott, author of narcissu 1st 2nd, has arrived!
Eh, I'd pirate it
>>
>Dark Forester is a free, peaceful game about shooting bad people in a way to an end.
>Farlight Explores is a 3d isometric rpg in a recently kidnapped princess.
>Cosmochoria is a role playing game with a quarter-inch jack directly into their console or pc.
>Death Goat is a revival of the year 1346 to the year 1346 to the fact that it is time for independence from earth.
>Visibility is a third-person action-adventure game that combines tactical turn-based combat against the ai in charge of your ship.
>Spectra is a 3d transport puzzle game of cat-and-mouse. You play as a growing number of stages.
>Wings Of Vi is a completely new operating system and make your mark in this 10+ hours of retro aesthetics and modern effects.
>Solarix is a lazy doggy who becomes the superdog in his hat, throw many types of drugs, find the crew or cargo.
>Knight Squad is a frantic, physics based game, where you play as a sandbox.
>Futuridium Ep Deluxe is a puzzle-platformer that explores social anxiety disorder.
>The Solon Heritage is a visual novel by tomo kataoka, the author of choice of the year.
>Serellan, Whose Ceo Christian Allen is a math game for you!
>>
>The Collider is a thrilling story of adam and eve. In this myst-like game inspired by the cult classic japanese mystery dungeon games.
>Black Mirror is a casual experience, whereas challenging is for you!
>Freshman Year is a fun way! The raw, high-stakes world of cubes and puzzles, you must face the fallen and ryse: son of rome.
>Dolguth is a free-roaming shoot-'em-up on a herb-seeking quest to save your grand- father and the reigning evil of black mist.
>No One On Board is a dangerous placed for even the land of ooo has been transformed into a coma, and drilling trucks go out of moves.
>Disney Tangled: The Video Game is a retro 1980s pc aesthetic.
>Growing Pains is a 71,000-word interactive novel by tomo kataoka, the author of the mad god, zelda, and the legend of the game.
>Weapons Genius is a fast-paced, dynamic platformer where you must complete a customers order.
>This is a driving simulator engaging and enjoyable that teaches the basics of driving on gravel, snow, asphalt, dirt, ice and the empire.
>Lost Route is a small first-person-shooter game in which players need to have her fate determined by the evil night walkers!
>This is a drug-dealing strategy game battleships at dawn for pc complete with high accuracy!
>>
>Eden Star is a pulse, beating faintly in the famine-stricken city-state of bhimra.

Sounds spoopy
>>
>There is a local 2 to 6 player 2d fighting party game that will define the future and jump right into the dungeon.
There is? What's it called?
>>
File: 1480884858948.jpg (170KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1480884858948.jpg
170KB, 1024x1008px
>Mayhem Triple is a fast-paced swashbuckler of an immensely powerful alien entity named heidi.
>>
>No One On Board is a bright, colourful arcade sports game for all realms of existence, it is time for a second.
>Front Wars is a running game with new levels and 3 suits for the hardcore audience.
>Porfirio is a puzzle platformer covered in ascii beauty. This game is very hostile.
>Rock, The Tree Hugger is a fantasy setting. Zero-g vr has to be ydkjs most fun offering the ride!
>Diadra Empty is a fantasy life simulation game. You came to be.
>Warning: This is a parkour and martial art.
>Bit Evolution is a cryptic, brain-racking button-pushing simulation.
>Unturned is a tactical roguelike-like inspired by the player movement and passing of basketball in a beastly world.
>Madout Ice Storm is a semi-hardcore wave based arena shooter. Just in time for independence from earth.
>Kingdoms Ccg is a fast paced, turn-based wizard combat game set in a series of torturous and ever-intensifying nightmares.
>>
>Burnstar is a real office man. Select your mode and with the pope.
SIGN
ME
THE
FUCK
UP
>>
>Unturned is a modern twist on card games.
kek
>>
>>378864253
10/10
>>
File: 1377291285471.jpg (10KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
1377291285471.jpg
10KB, 231x219px
>Beast Boxing Turbo is a fast-paced combat is simple when you've figured it out.
>>
>Catlateral Damage is a dark and ancient evil, sealed away long ago by his ancestors.
>Catlateral
>>
File: Visibility.png (12KB, 1188x297px) Image search: [Google]
Visibility.png
12KB, 1188x297px
I'd play it. Would you play it?
>>
>>378861381
>Dragonpath is a local bar with some of the living.
Literally sounds like a $5 VN with tumblr tier art
>>
>Disney Tangled: The Video Game is a horror fps virtual reality with the machine.
>>
>Withstand is a lazy doggy who becomes the superdog in his field, but forced by misfortune to go through different rooms.
>>
>Super Sonico is a platform game that will breathe new life into their once magnificent realm.

god yes
>>
>Void 21 is a classic exploration/action game, inspired by classic console racing games as well as the mona lisa.
>>
File: IMG_3314.jpg (67KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3314.jpg
67KB, 600x494px
>Dead Bits is a visual novel with one romancable guy.
Depends. Is he hot?
>>
>Logicbots is a freeform do whatever it is retro, and it is your weapon!
Mildly confused
>>
>Forsaken Isle is a rhythm shoot'em up that aims to combine the best in online poker absolutely free.

How come no one has combined rhythm shmups and online poker yet?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.