/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the fuck are Nintendo going to finally make an Animal Crossing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 0546.gif (282KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
0546.gif
282KB, 500x400px
When the fuck are Nintendo going to finally make an Animal Crossing with a dating option?
>>
never, it's a game with kids as its primary audience, not furfag adults
>>
>>378860048
fpbp
>>
>>378860048
B-B-But Isabelle and I were meant to be!
>>
File: marriage1[1].png (124KB, 290x218px) Image search: [Google]
marriage1[1].png
124KB, 290x218px
>>378860048
>>
>>378859763

Didn't Konami make an Animal Crossing knockoff that let you date people?
>>
File: 1495108803952.jpg (82KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495108803952.jpg
82KB, 600x800px
>>378860048
>he thinks kids play animal crossing
You really think they have the patience for that shit?
>>
>>378860048
>>378860247
This
>>378859763
Go crowd fund one nigger.
>>
>there are people on /v/ who are so genuinely autistic that they think dating in Animal Crossing is a good idea and that it could happen someday

I could spend my whole night trying to explain why this is fucking dumb, but I know it will be met with a wall of autism. And furries. Autistic furries. I never even was a yiff in hell kind of Anon but holy shit, the way people in furry communities act is unbelievable. They're fucking retards and have absolutely no idea how actual regular people think. They exist in a bubble.

This is why trying to tell them that dating, or marriage, in Animal Crossing would be seen as really really fucking weird by basically everyone other than furries. It's a friendship simulator for little kids. Like, seriously LITTLE KIDS. It's fun, so everyone can enjoy it. But it's for little kids. Little kids don't play dating sims. People don't make romance options in kids games. This is such an easy as fuck concept to wrap your head around, but even now that massive wall of autism I mentioned is readying a reply to me to tell me how wrong I am.

Also just because Animal Crossing attracts a huge amount of lonely losers doesn't mean that's it's core audience. They should not have the game altered to cater to their sad little fap fantasies for a game for 4 year olds. If that's what they want, they can write fanfiction and draw smut. Go wild. Just don't pretend actually altering the game to include romance is "the right direction for the series to take" or some other shit, because the vast majority of players will find it weird as fuck, and it's never going to happen.
>>
>>378860689
>wait a minute, that pool...
>>
>>378859763
At the very least have a best friends option where they will never leave.
>>
File: 1445892237214.gif (72KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
1445892237214.gif
72KB, 500x551px
>>378860871
Whoa I'm not reading all that shit.
>>
>>378860048
actually its primary audience is middle aged japanese women
>>
>>378860871
This, furrries just want games tto cater to their fucking habits, not to actually stay as games with merit.
>>
Why dont furfags make an AC vn or whatever
>>
>>378860871
This guy is just as autistic as he's accusing other people of being, but he's not wrong.
>>
>>378860871
You know, most people just state "yiff in hell furfag" to express the same sentiments without wasting time writing a fortress of words for the sake of furniggers. You're absolutely right about everything though, furfags are incomprehensibly sad and autistic. The fact they don't understand their fetish is weird, shouldn't be in children's media and that the overwhelming majority of people don't want to fuck animals
>>
>>378860689
Kids have more patience for stupid shit than adults. Kids actually have the patience to die over and over in a game without putting it down.

When a kid dumps hundreds of hours into stupid shit like Minecraft, it's normal. When an adult does this, it's considered autistic, have you considered why this is? The answer is that kids don't have that internal, "I could be spending my time on better things" voice that adults do.
>>
>>378859763
What if the did a roomate feature. where u can max out friendship with a villager and they move into your house. that anyone can do it with any villager while keeping things on the PG.
>>
>>378861095
i always wondered who bob was aimed at and now i know, thanks anon.
>>
>>378859763

Because romancing and socializing is counterproductive to task management.

Also >>378860048
>>
>they add dating
>villagers of the opposite gender will randomly ask you out, no way to ask them or influence the chances
>Dating just means they sometimes give you gifts
>Adds a single extra line of dialogue that never changes and they repeat it every time.
>doesn't even prevent them from moving away
Face it, that's exactly how the AC devs would do it
>>
You could just mod Stardew Valley sprites.
>>
File: It already exists.jpg (74KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
It already exists.jpg
74KB, 640x569px
>>
>>378859763
If you implement dating and marriage, then you must also implement ng+ or enable harems. Kids are going to try to marry all characters, not keep it to their waifu like autismos. And even the autistic will get bored after a while, post-marriage content in games is shit. Even if they do it, it will be like >>378864119 said, except with more dialogue that you'll get bored of anyway.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.