[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Try and name a dumber cunt than this slut. Hint: >you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: CelicaFEE.png (101KB, 280x433px) Image search: [Google]
CelicaFEE.png
101KB, 280x433px
Try and name a dumber cunt than this slut.

Hint:
>you can't

Alm deserves better
>>
t. faye
>>
>>378858818
Conquest Corrin
>>
>>378859186
Corrin in general is a dum dum
>>
>est
>corrin is beyond retarded and a pussy
>lucina knew all the spoilers and still couldn't fix awakening's shit story
>azura thinks it's a good idea to conquer a kingdom for a fucking chair. Also doesn't have a clue how do disguise herself
>est again
>everyone from awakening except for Robin is a tad slow bar robin who is a mary sue
>alm can't figure out who his daddy is until his dad has to spell it out for him in his own blood
>roy was known for being a dummy
>est a third fucking time holy shit

Meanwhile Celica falls for the classic evil bad guy manipulation that we've seen dozens of times before. She wanted to save a dying continent and her husbundo and was getting desperate at the end of act 4. Yes, she fell for it hook line and sinker, but there are far more retarded characters in the series.
>>
File: BROTHER, PLEASE.png (77KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
BROTHER, PLEASE.png
77KB, 250x200px
>>378858818
Who was dumber, her or Eirika route Eirika?
>>
>>378860791
>Also doesn't have a clue how do disguise herself
You say this, but everyone (everyone) in the game fell for the disguise.
>>
>>378858818
Every FF girl, especially 13 you dumb cuck.
Don't ever post here again or I will rape you
>>
>>378861369
Which means they're even dumber than the already retarded whore.
>>
>>378858818
Your mom
>>
>>378861369
The idiot ball. The other characters were holding it
>>
>>378860791
>i have this mirror that shows garons true nature but i can't tell you why or how i got it
>let me use it when i am alone with corrin instead of when all the nohr siblings are together
>oops

>i cant tell you about the invisible kingdom but I can lead you to it, I never will tho

Azura
>>
>>378863818
Why is Fates' story so atrocious?
>>
Can someone greentext all the retarded shit that happens with conquest's story?

I wanna see conquestfags try to defend the game by spouting muh maps
>>
>>378863897
I think almheda or whatever the fuck her name was is the dumbest fucking woman in the entire series, or she could be insane, selfish, greedy and crazy I suppose that works too
>>
>>378863897
I've played a lot of RPGs with bad story, but Fates is the first time where I felt like losing my brain cells just by reading it.
>>
>>378864045
The mirror is the dumbest part.

The chair was a poorly developed plot point and a terrible fucking reason to invade hoshido.

Would have been better if Garon was just a misunderstood or mislead by anankos king instead of just an evil blob. Infact it would be nice if both garon and the hoshido bitch joined your party and were the final bosses of their opposing games.

Fates is honestly just a bunch of wasted potential.

Takumi as final boss was suprisingly fine tho and so was anankos and the three awakening kids
>>
>>378859186
Not even kidding, Corrin is still less of a retard than Celica.
>>
>>378864670
Celica was too deluded with trying to save her kingdom to realize what the fuck she was doing.

Corrin is the ultimate retarded bitchbabby. There is no defending corrin. There is no defending fates.
>>
>>378858818
>dupes Jedah by saving Alm, making him stronger and unsealing falchion.
>dumb.

Celica was playing the long term game. She's objectively the most competent female lord.
>>
>>378858818
>Rigel is invading Zofia
>Celica: "Let's solve this by praying"
>Alm: "Uh no let's drive the invaders out and protect our people and countr-"
>Celica: "FUCK YOU ALM JUST GO HAVE YOUR WAR YOU POWER-HUNGRY ASSHOLE I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL THE THRONE TOO"

>Beginning of Act 3
>De Mask warns Celica not to go down the collapsing path because it'll collapse
>she goes anyways
>it collapses
wooooow.jpg

>>378863818
>I can't talk about the invisible kingdom outside of the invisible kingdom
>But when we happen to be in the invisible kingdom I'll just stay quiet about everything and tell you to fuck off so that Conquest's story can still work
>Also here's that Jagen unit, you can have him back now just in time for the part of the game where Jagens fall off anyway

>>378864670
>Iago: "Corrin, kill the Rainbow Sage"
>Corrin: "BUT ION'WANNA AAAAAH"
>Sage: "It's okay Corrin, do it, I want to die"
>Corrin: "NONONO I DON'T WANNA ABLOOBLOOBLOO"
>Sage: "K I'll just off myself"
>Corrin: "OH GODS WHY WHY NOOO AAAH WAAAAH"
>Repeat any time Corrin is told to kill anyone in the entire Conquest story

>Shura chapter
>Should we kill Shura or recruit him as an ally?
>Corrin: "Yeah, sorry brah but I guess I should kill you. Oh well. Hey gimmie your shoes btw."
>>
>>378858818
>t. Faye
>>
>>378864187
Almedha was mental. The goddess stripped her of her power for breeding with Ashnard, then Ashnard tossed their worthless branded baby in the dumpster, pushed Almheda into the shadows, and mind-raped Almheda's brother to ride like animal. She's so desperate to have her child back that she falls for the first person to seemingly fit the bill of her long-lost son, then displays a willingness to forsake the rest of the world to protect that son.
>>
>>378858818
Alm deserves exactly what he got. He knew how retarded Celica was and still needed her "wisdom" to rule his country.
>>
>>378865770
that joke was already made

see >>378859096
>>
File: Lyn's wedding.jpg (362KB, 769x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lyn's wedding.jpg
362KB, 769x800px
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.