[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >play Siege >have 4 turks on my team >AY SIKTIR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>be me
>play Siege
>have 4 turks on my team
>AY SIKTIR BURDUM BURDUM GARAJ
>say orospu (bitch) to try to be funny
>they kill me

What's with eastern europeans and turks making things harder for the rest of us in every game
>>
cockroach brain anatomy
>>
>be me
Phew, good thing you added that or else i wouldn't know who you were talking about!
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>378857548
it isnt one of those games that relies solely on match making does it?
>>
>>378857548
>>say orospu (bitch) to try to be funny
>>they kill me
at least you seem to be learning new vibrant words and a glimpse into your childrens future
>>
File: turk.jpg (76KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
turk.jpg
76KB, 500x667px
>>378857548
Turks are roaches in real life and in every game they infest.

When I used to play World of Tanks a few years ago, I would constantly get team killed by Turks because their insect brain can't comprehend how to play a game.

One event that sticks out in my mind is when I accidentally hit the side of a turret of some Turk driving and IS-3, as a medium tank, my shot bounced and did no damage. I said sorry and went on with the game. 10 seconds later, he starts turning his turret towards me and blasts a like 400 damage shot into me.

They are absolutely brain dead. I hope Russia nukes them or some shit.
>>
>>378859098
it is
>>
>See a fat greasy man wearing a vest in a video game
>He's turkish

Really makes me think
>>
>>378860514
what the fuck man. every PC game is pulling that shit now like we're too dumb to run our own servers.
>>
Turkroaches are never, and I mean never, a pleasure to play with. Latest encounter that stuck with me was in dota. Muted him at minute 1 because he was shouting in his garbage language, unmuted him at minute 40 and was STILL shouting non-stop.
>>
File: 1440355040651.jpg (36KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1440355040651.jpg
36KB, 540x540px
>>378857548
you occasionally run into slavs that aren't complete retards but every single turk is a barely conscious, loud mouthed spastic that suffers from the dunning kruger effect
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.