[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a piece of shit. >literally Jak 2 again >worse plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Jak_3_front_cover_(EU).png (3MB, 1528x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Jak_3_front_cover_(EU).png
3MB, 1528x2160px
What a piece of shit.
>literally Jak 2 again
>worse plot
>more dumb mini games
>desert has fuck all to do in it
How did they get away with releasing this shit?
>>
its still a good game at the end of the day
>>
>>378857229
its a big open world with dynamic enemy mobs, lots of weapons, vehicles, and secrets to find. excellent production value l, badass protagonists.
>>
File: 1493732119486.jpg (29KB, 496x379px) Image search: [Google]
1493732119486.jpg
29KB, 496x379px
>>378857229
>tfw never managed to finish it
you came, you saw, you died
>>
>>378857229
Don't forget being much easier than Jak 2 due to it's OP as fuck weapons, lame last boss and literally useless new powers aside from the 2 minute platforming sections right after getting them.
>>
First Jak is the best Jak
>>
>>378858624
it's not
>>
File: Jak-2-Haven-City.jpg (42KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Jak-2-Haven-City.jpg
42KB, 620x465px
Jak 2 will always be my favourite, it was kind of sad seeing the city destroyed in 3. Still a great trilogy though
>>
>>378858624
Jak 1 > Jak 2 > Daxter > Jak 3 > Jak X
>>
Man why is Jak 1 so overrated here
It's clearly the weakest of the main trilogy
>>
>>378857229

They got away with it because it's a good game, just like Jak 2 was.

You are in dire need of committing suicide anon. Just go fucking do it already.
>>
Jak 3 was the only one I thought was fun.
>>
>>378859960

This, I honestly don't understand it. I hate that it's so underrated. I am honestly starting to actually hate Jak 1 fans and I don't want too. Because Jak 1 is still a really good game. It just can't compare to Jak 2 and 3 in anyway at all.

2 and 3 are massive improvements over 1 but 1 isn't bad. It's just way to short, way to easy, and it was basically just your ultimate PS1 era platformer, put on a PS2 for launch, it perfected the classic platformer formula. I think that's why some people like it so much. Jak 1 is a literal perfection of the PS1/N64 era platformers. While Jak 2 and 3 tried new things and were a new age of a more combat heavy platformer. Some didn't like this, but I loved it, I prefered the PS2 era over the PS1 era but both were fantastic.

Honestly.

Jak 2 > Jak 3 > Jak 1 > Jak X
>>
Jak 3 is the best Jak game.
>>
>>378857229
Which one had the shitty races on those little dinosaur looking freaks?
Because that one's my least favorite.
>>
Was the part with the last boss where you had to shoot off the nodes from the legs insanly difficult, or I just sucked? Also fuck them for not allowing you to chose a car, I unlocked all of them, why can't I use them?
>>
I can't stand Jak 2, beyond liking the story and cutscenes somewhat.
>>
Jak 2 > Jak 3 = Jak and Daxter > Daxter > Jak X > The Lost Frontier
>>
>>378861812
Jak 3
>>
I might be going mental but I just realised that The Lost Frontier feels like a Jak game made by Insomniac Games. It feels like Ratchet a lot. Even the world reminds me of Ratchet.
>>
Jak 1 is the best Jak game
just like Sly Cooper 1 is the best Sly game
>>
>>378857229
Even though Jak 3 had some improvements here and there, there's no beating the excitement of playing Jak II for the first time
>>
>>378862162
>Sly Cooper: Warped is best Sly game
>>
>>378862345

Ignore him, he's got shit taste and has no way to deal with it, it may be sad, but watching him flail around in his own shit taste is the only thing we can do.
>>
>>378862798
To his credit Jak 1 is legit good
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.