[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people think that the dark firelink shrine has to be in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1461557322395.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1461557322395.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
why do people think that the dark firelink shrine has to be in the past? the whole world the game takes place in is separated from the initial firelink shrine because you have to warp into it, implying that the dark firelink shrine is the "real" one.
>>
because ds1's firelink shrine is in the dlc
>>
Why do people think that Souls games have to be coherent?
>>
>>378854628
i thought it was part of that amalgamation of cities
>>
>>378854838
congratulations, you're blind
http://imgur.com/a/k1NDn
>>
File: 1494788346848.jpg (38KB, 711x673px) Image search: [Google]
1494788346848.jpg
38KB, 711x673px
>>378854514
What if time is convoluted and distorted so you visit places in different time periods all the time?
>>
>>378855040
great, more reused assets
>>
>>378854514
it's not that the dark firelink is in the past, the regular firelink is just in the future, every time you travel to the world you go past in time as well
time is convoluted, yadda yadda
>>
>>378854514
handmaid has a slightly different dialog if you never speak to her before the dark shrine
>>
>>378855040
isn't the dreg heap supposed to be a combination of lost civilizations? so it makes sense for other locations to show up, i was under the impression they weren't real
>>
>>378854838
Naw. It's there lol
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1065x791px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1065x791px
>>378854514
i dunno. i want to know why the fertile pigment turned in manlus after birthing humantity. was it too much for hed??
>>
>>378855536
what the fuck?
>>
>>378855362
I think dreg heap is when they're almost out of stuff to burn to keep the fire going.
>>
>>378855362
>>378855604
Im going through the DLC right now and im just curious, I passed the Dreg heap but felt like I couldnt really explore because of the amount of Murkmen. Do they just constantly spawn or is there someway to stop them?
In Souls games I like to take in the atmosphere and look at the environments but so far the DLC has been constant little annoyances. The angels I can get over since they can be killed, although killing the 2 in the second area is some bs
>>
>>378855815
You mean that black skeleton thingies? I think you can kill them all.
>>
>>378854514
I'LL WARP MY DICK INSIDE YOUR MOM
>>
>>378854514
Does it really matter? One of them clearly takes place in a different time than the other. Since its not confirmed which one is before or after, yes, you're going to see a lot of people choosing differently and semantics ensue, oh well.

It's seriously lazy level design but it's still kinda hilarious how Lothric castle and Consumed King's Garden are directly behind you before heading to firelink at the beginning of the game, yet you still have to WARP to reach the High Wall or access the castle altogether.
>>
>>378857162
i mean it's kind of a fun realization that you're not playing in some far off distant land, but instead the locations you are visiting are actually all relatively connected (even if in another time or whatever)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.