[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually give a shit about anyone /v/'s opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1496337912066.jpg (59KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1496337912066.jpg
59KB, 800x449px
Does anyone actually give a shit about anyone /v/'s opinion on video games?

Most of ya'll be trash and video games anyway and who gives a fuck if some underage/manchild hates a game anyway?

It's never a measured response it's always this game is 100% shit because stupid reason.
>>
>>378852278
actually there are plenty of anons trying to give cohesive, well thought out answers as to why a game is objectively good or bad with actual arguments, examples and easy to understand logic
those people tend to get yelled into the ground by butthurt fanboys though
discussion dies and everyone is just throwing shit at eachother
>>
I'm just here to shitpost pretending I'm a /pol/tard
>>
dumb hamsterposter
but to answer your question, no, I never rely on any opinions except my own whatsoever
>>
File: 1495482205242.jpg (734KB, 1194x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1495482205242.jpg
734KB, 1194x1075px
>>378852278
>Listening to /v/
>ever

Last of Us is one of my favorite games but /v/ hates it a lot and i still play it, i don't care about the opinion of this shithole
>>
>>378852384
See here's one of the retards now trying to revise history and make himself seem reasonable in retrospect.
>>378852384
>well thought out answers as to why a game is objectively good or bad with actual arguments

BAHAHAHAAHA

Which game were you trashing then?
The Witcher?
>>
>>378852278
You have to be able to see through the shitposting and the shilling, once you do, you find a pretty honest community of videogame enthusiasts. When a new game comes out first I check the media, then the reviews and then /v/. Like this you get a pretty good vibe of what the general opinion is, once that is done, if the game is interesting, I play it and give my own feedback.
>>
>>378852558
oh you're just here for the shitposting
move on
>>
>>378852515
actually /v/ was sucking its dick non-stop when it was a newly released game
personally I didn't care much for it, finished it once and never looked back
>>
>>378852674
Posting here for years, you can easily tell who's shitposting and who's being genuine, and it 'frustrates the hell outta me when people fall the simplest bait. Also, no one shills here. Why would developers come to this place, when they can easily go to reddit and neogaf. /v/ reposts their shit all the time anyway, so they're killing 3 birds with 2 stones
>>
>>378853228
>Why would developers come to this place
It's popular, that's literally the only reason they need. It's not devs themselves, of course, just PRfags, mostly outsourced ones.
>>
>>378852278
>ya'll
Get out of here you Neanderthal hillbilly and get back to fucking your sister
>>
>>378852278
>>
>>378852674
/v/ has some really bad taste though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.