[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In about 1h I'll head to Ubisoft headquarters for a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: téléchargement.jpg (7KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
7KB, 263x191px
In about 1h I'll head to Ubisoft headquarters for a job interview in the management team. I'll ask them one question you'll ask me before and I'll deliver the answer to you guys.

Shoot

>I really want the job so please be kind with me
>>
bumping
>>
>"Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the mask?"
>>
File: téléchargement (1).jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (1).jpg
8KB, 284x177px
Nobody ?
>>
>>378844178
Parles tu français?
>>
>>378844268
This I can try. Any other ideas ?
>>
>>378844178
Why did they turn into a sjw cesspool
>>
>>378844347
" téléchargement.jpg "
>>
I worked there for 12 years. (sorry)
which office you are going to?
>>
destroy them from the inside
>>
"Why do you hate white people?"
>>
>>378844548
Because they're evil.
>>
>>378844369
What about I turn it in a real question and not pure trolling ?

What's the importance of CSR in your company ? Do you think it's an important topic in an industry that grew from an underground hobby to a main form of entertaining ? What are you doing accordingly in the video game industry ?
>>
>>378844457
French office, for the first time I'm stressed for a job interview
>>
>>378844483
after farcry 5 then
>>
>>378844643
bah
if its FRANCE office you mean then thats EZ. montreuil is chill as fuck. They do casual shit like rayman and that bike game I forgot the name (derp)
I was high management in MTL office before i left. Saddest and best years of my life at the same time. Its basically watching my hobby being taken and destroyed by leftist agenda. Full of SJW, gays, anti white pushing their shit and its full of clique. but thats MTL.
If you are going to the editorial team, you will roll in cash but have no life anymore. like 60-70+ hours a week, but youll travel. thats in paris

so... which office are you going
>>
make a tripcode so we know it's you when you get back
>>
>>378844802
I won't work in dev teams
>>
>>378844883
then ask questions
>>
>>378844912
so editorial or just marketing?! HR?
wont matter then if you arent in dev.
Marketing is pretty good tho. They are chill but work a lot
good luck.
>>
>Tell me, can you sum all the primes under 2 million on a white board in your favorite programming language?
>>
When is Rayman 4 coming out?
>>
just dye your hair green or pink, look like a faggy hipster, say you love feminist. when you're hired and signed all papers, shave your head, dress up clean but normal without the hipster style and show your powerlevel. they won't be able to fire you, worst case, they will transfer you to another ubisoft joints.
>>
>>378844178

That story sounds likely. Management huh? I run an engineering consultancy and interview people for salaried positions up to $120k- try your bullshit on me for a laugh.
>>
>>378844178
Aren't you tired of making shitty games that are essentially frontends for cash shops and DLC? Do you seriously think the sales are any indication of the quality when you put most of the budget into mareting rather than development?
>>
>>378844365
>I really want the job
>I'll spout some memes though
Retarded or fake, you be the judge
>>
>>378844306
FRENCHIE LEAVE
>>
Ask them where they are hiding rainbow 6 sieges dlc
>>
>>378844178
If you are a white, straight men then you can probably already kiss the job goodbye regardless of how talented you are.
they strictly higher based on race and gender not skill.
you also better not be one of those "evi, seixst, racist, Islamophobic, etc rightwingers" that dares to disagree with the far, far, far left on even a single issue
>>
>>378844369
good question.
even better question why would anybody still want to work at modern sjw ubisoft?
>>
File: _20170602_142733.jpg (226KB, 853x1972px) Image search: [Google]
_20170602_142733.jpg
226KB, 853x1972px
>>378846000
Meme aside I'll be happy to give you answers if I can, and it keeps me busy and away from stress
>>
>>378846686
Where does that meme come from ? In France we're still safe from such pointless problems
>>
>>378844178
ask them why they are making a game about "evil, racist, righting, Christians" during a time when everday there is another Islamic terrorist attack committed by a Muslim "refugee"
>>
>>378847058
have you seen the new far cry or they last two assasins creed games?
don´t forget about black vikings and female knights in for honor
>>
>>378847089
Farcry 5 ? Are you some butthurt redneck ? I think it's good to finally Play this kind of game in one of our country rather than an obscure island
>>
>>378847160
Your not forced that's customization

The locked female classes make sense
>>
>>378847232
no just some normal person that finds it weird that ubisoft acts as if white men and Christians are the problem will white countries are literally invaded by Muslims that constantly rape and murder their populations
>>
>>378847160
>>378847246

There is also locked male classes

The ones who can change gender are some assassins and the starter classes
>>
>>378847347

Why do you compare Christianity to a cult?

Far cry 5 is about a cult not Christianity
>>
>>378844178
Why do you hire such dumb shills and why haven't you trained them in psychological warfare?
>>
When are you going to stop being jews and start making fully finished quality games again?
>>
>>378847246
you sound like a giant white guilt sjw. you will fit in perfectly at ubisoft. just don´t expect to ever get a raise. women and black people will be promoted over "privileged cis scum" like you
>>
>>378847413
Since Christianity and all religion is a cult

>inb4 fedora
>>
>>378847089
>one thing happens more often than another thing
>other thing doesn't happen at all now
>>
Where's Ubihard?
>>
>>378847452

But your not forced to be a black Viking and or female knight
>>
>>378844178
My dad works at Jade and he says you're full of shit
>>
>>378847413
so do you think that anybody could have made a game like far cry 5 about Islam and gotten away with it without being thrown in prison for "hate speech"?
>>
>>378847615
They did with Buddhism
>>
This thread is full of reverse SJWs
>>
>>378847650
nope. the religion was never directly mentioned in 4. 4 as about some rich dictator rip off using drug money to run his own kingdom

but I was talking about islam not buddhism. do you really think that nobody would have cared if far cry 5 had been about a "islamic cult"?
>>
>>378847726
so normal people?
good
>>
>>378844178
as them why they hate white men so much
>>
>>378847058
but you aren´t safe from getting cultural enriched by refugees with their bombs, guns and trucks.
in paris women can´t even walk down the street without getting harassed.
what a fucking joke of a country
>>
>>378847880
This attitude is not normal
>>
>>378848217
wanting to life isn´t normal?
>>
>>378844178
>I'll ask them one question
>I really want the job
Whose dick do I have to suck?
>>
>>378848217
nah sjws aren´t normal with their constant attacks of the norm and western society.
this is just the natural and healthy counter reaction
>>
>>378848261
No bitching about a game since it uses a crazed sect of some dumb religion is not normal
>>
>>378848535
>dumb religion
why don´t you just go to a country that wast founded by Christians in that case?
also the reason why the west is going down the shitter is because of idiots like you that don´t care about his countries traditions and culture while it get´s buttfucked by islam
>>
>>378844178
>1 hour ago
Anon come back. Tell us how it went.
I hope it went nicely
>>
>>378848535
yeah right "christians" are the real problem
remind me again how many people died in France last year alone because of Muslims?
was it 300 or 500 hundred?
>>
>>378844268
Yeah do this, they need to hire more unfunny fucking children.
>>
>>378848535
Well they should make a Farcry game about commie trying to get rid of religion and promote atheism.

Oh wait...
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.