[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Switch is a 'home console' then a tablet with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: microsoft-surface-pro-4-nw-g02.jpg (106KB, 775x500px) Image search: [Google]
microsoft-surface-pro-4-nw-g02.jpg
106KB, 775x500px
If the Switch is a 'home console' then a tablet with a keyboard is a desktop computer. Face it, Nintards, your Switch is just a fucking handheld. The Wii-U kicked Ninty out of the console business.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (15KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
15KB, 300x295px
>>378842982
>a tablet with a keyboard is a desktop computer
wouldn't that make it a laptop?
also
>he's too young to remember ps1 with built in tv
fucking underage b&
>>
File: 1.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>378842982
At least I'm not a sad consolewar loser
>>
>>378843203
Nope, according to Niggertendo it's a fully fledged PC because it has almost everything a pc has, AMIRITEGUIES? I remember the PSOne perfectly, and that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>378843341
>according to Niggertendo it's a fully fledged PC because it has almost everything a pc has, AMIRITEGUIES?
literally what and who the fuck are you talking about right now?
>>
is trump posting bannable offence in /v/? because really I just want to flood the console war threads with trump sad and covfefe memes
>>
>>378844241
Spamming is against the rules afaik.
>>
>Face it, Nintards
But the nintenbros were the ones saying that it was a handheld, and that it shouldn't be compared to PS4 and XBone for obvious reasons.
>>
>>378844241
>>378844471
It's not like you'll be ruining the overall quality of the thread, if it shuts them up quicker by all means go ahead
>>
This is a handheld console hybrid
>>
>>378842982
Nintendo even has mobile games now. Truly the handheld masters.
>>
>>378846035
>All the feature reductions of the Vita TV without any of the benefits of having it plugged into a TV with a full size controller
>>
>>378842982
The Switch is a handheld and home console.
Quit arguing about shit that's literally confirmed at this point. Nintendo is literally saving handheld gaming.
>>
>>378842982
Sounds like a false equivalency but ok
>>
>>378842982
It fails as both a handheld and a home console. Literally the worst of both worlds.
>>
>>378846223
But you can do that, it's a hybrid
>>
>>378842982
Don't make me call the jelly school.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.