[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the absolute best /v/ approved mobile games. I need to expand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: fate-grand-order-04-16-17-1.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fate-grand-order-04-16-17-1.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Post the absolute best /v/ approved mobile games. I need to expand my game collection on my tablet.

I'll begin with this.
>>
None. Gachas are the cancer killing gaming.
>>
I want a good dogfighting game on mobile. They all seem like trash.
>>
JANNU!
>>
>>378842036
This.
>>
There's no fucking good baseball games for mobile.
BB Legends has korean gear renting and Perfect Inning stutters like a jew who just found out the holocaust wasn't real.
>>
Emulators. That's it. You might as well have made a GBA/PSP/SNES/DS recommendation thread. On that note, you should give Rhythm Tengoku for GBA a try. Most people in the West haven't played it, but it's interesting to see the roots of the Rhythm Heaven series. The drumming minigame is fantastic, and it even has a translation patch.
>>
Dragon Emperors is pretty baller.
>>
Cytus
Deemo
Voez
>>
Potion Maker
Survive, Mola Mola
Dandy Dungeon
Goddess Kiss is my guilty pleasure
>>
>>378845070
Reflec Beat
Jubeat
Groove Coaster
>>
File: CeqGiBV0AA3LpE.jpg (147KB, 722x742px) Image search: [Google]
CeqGiBV0AA3LpE.jpg
147KB, 722x742px
>/v/ shits on any kind of mobile games for years
>Lottery waifus are totally fine though

On topic I can't remember playing a mobile game that I would recommend to someone
Last game I remember downloading was the toss the turtle from newgrounds but it was worse than what I remembered
>>
>>378841937
when is the English patch?
>>
>>378845084
I fap to goddess kiss wiggly boobs but it's a shit boring game other than that
>>
>>378845140
They're not fine, but this place has become full of mainstream fggt, so it's perfectly normal to see /v/ being fine with waifu gacha crap.

And you can't remember a mobile game to recommend because you have tried decent ones.

Those >>378845070 >>378845106 are perfectly fine games and for the most of them are just their mobile equivalent of their arcade version. They don't have F2P business model (no gacha / no stamina bullshit).
>>
>>378841937
>FGO

Fuck yourself.
>>
File: momi5.png (496KB, 821x378px) Image search: [Google]
momi5.png
496KB, 821x378px
>>378841937

Tenka Hyakken and Bleach Brave Souls are bretty cool. They're good for f2p players too.
>>
Can anyone point to a mobile game that stands up besides full console or PC releases? Or are you basically stuck playing minigames and emulating arcade hits?
>>
>>378846283
You have 6 music games listed above which are all good. There's nothing otherwise you can get on mobile that's great and not already available on PC.
>>
>>378841937
Carmageddon port's alright.
>>
Most Kairosoft games are pretty good. I've been playing TWD No Man's Land and I enjoy the turn based tactics but wish the stamina and gacha system weren't there. Honestly would like if it had gone full XCOM or even Shadowrun Dragonfall.
>>
Play Jetpack Joyride. Best endless runner on the market.
Not very Jewish at all unless you want skins or extra power ups, you can just run and dodge for as long as you want.

Would not recommend anything else by Halfbrick though, Fruit Ninja went full hyperjew and Dan the Man is watered down shit compared to real beat-em-ups. The rest of their games are completely irrelevant at this point.

I also enjoyed Dodge Club Pocket and Sour Buddies. Both made by James Montagna, who works at Wayforward.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.