[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real human faces are ugly Realistic facial animation = Ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Real human faces are ugly

Realistic facial animation = Ugly as shit

Waste of fucking money
>>
>>378831961
I'm pretty sure real beautiful human faces exist. have you look at the mirror yet op :3?
>>
>>378832052
Fucking friendlyfags I swear to god
>>
>>378831961
Have you seen the facial animations in MGSV you bullshit spouter?
>>
File: CjOt3n1WYAAgRfG.jpg (33KB, 425x560px) Image search: [Google]
CjOt3n1WYAAgRfG.jpg
33KB, 425x560px
Shit reminds me of pic related
>>
>>378832319
kek
>>
>>378832052
Yeah, one in a hundred people have a great face, then they take 10,000 photos or take 100 takes as she perfects a smile

With videogames they just invite some guy's niece, get one take, "good enough guys, time for a slurpie!"

Real people have uneven faces, teeth, and don't have perfect control over their facial muscles. Which is not a bad thing, but when you want to recreate a DEMIGOD you don't want them to look like some kid you know from the block.
>>
>>378831961
lmao what the fuck
>>
>>378831961
This is why companies now shit bullshots through out mouths, because people keep those work in progress images to shittalk forever.
>>
These threads are always funny because this was from the first reveal and they fixed her face but of course /v/ doesn't play video games so they could have no idea of this.
>>
File: curse-of-chucky-2013-movie-image.jpg (303KB, 1000x594px) Image search: [Google]
curse-of-chucky-2013-movie-image.jpg
303KB, 1000x594px
>>378831961
NRS is settling deep into Uncanny Valley territory. They seem to be trying to make "realistic" looking fighting games, but they're really not that good at realism.

>>378832319
They clearly modeled her after Chucky.
>>
>>378831961
i actually think she`s cute
>>
>>378832862
>they fixed it
https://youtu.be/nSYWIh7ajR4#t=3m37s
>>
>>378833167
have dunkey videos dropped in quality lately or have they always been shit? I remember finding his videos mildly entertaining once.
>>
>>378833167
This look so fucking bad and I thought Chucky's bride was the worst thing.
>>
>>378832052
kill yourself you happy go lucky piece of optimistic shit
>>
>>378833605
This one's pretty dumb. Can't be good all the time I guess.
>>
>>378833167
>he linked to dunkey
do you get your movie opinions from cinemasins too?
>>
When they will put good western character designers in these games like shadman?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.