[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/losts phear/ NINTENDO WON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: bg01_1.jpg (217KB, 1700x720px) Image search: [Google]
bg01_1.jpg
217KB, 1700x720px
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/lostsphear/

NINTENDO WON
>>
>Square in charge of spelling "Spear" or "Sphere"
>>
File: really.png (25KB, 350x451px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
25KB, 350x451px
>>378828529
>sphear
>i am setsuna 2
>also on ps4
>>
hope it's more interesting than setsuna. that game had some neat ideas but MAN was it boring.

music sounds nice
>>
>also on ps4
>>
>>378828529
Is it going to be dreadfully mediocre like Setsuna? I wanted to like the game, but the story was dull and the ALL-PIANO soundtrack got on my nerves.
>>
>>378828529
I'm a Nintendofag but an original JRPG is never a reliable bet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsx9s9MQpag
Looks pretty lame desu. Call me when 2hus are finally released
>>
>also on ps4
>also on pc
I guess nintenbros are so starved for games they count getting muiltiplats as a win?
>>
File: great.jpg (24KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
great.jpg
24KB, 479x359px
>>378829543
Multiplats are literally exclusive to Nintendo. Only Nintendo gets these multiplats.

You can't play the switch version on a ps4 or a pc, cuck.

the switch cartridge version will exclusively only work with the Nintendo Switch.

nintendo woN ITS NOT ON XBOX SO ITS EXCLUSIVE
>>
>>378828529
>>378828573
>>378828716
bidding off Enix was their point of no return in their talent-flight death spiral. they've now pissed away their entire warchest on misguided mega-projects headed by incompetent old men who should have been retired decades ago, and started cannibalizing their successful divisions to feed them even more. there is simply no coming back, with only more FFXV-tier shitshows in the pipeline; mediocre, incomplete experiences, which could NEVER hope to make back their investment even if they somehow did become unprecedented megahits.

piddly little shit like setsuna is their attempt to respond to this problem, but they're TOO DAMN NICHE.
>>
>>378828529
>50 bucks
Is Squeenix trying to kill this studio?
>>
>>378829747
>Multiplats are literally exclusive to Nintendo
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>378828529
This could actually be pretty good if they took what they learned from I am Setsuna and improved upon it but the re-used cliff shot isn't giving me any hope. also

>50 US DOLLARS
>>
>>378831058
try playing the game away from your home TV
switch multiplat games are exclusive due to portability
>>
>>378828716
XBONE BTFO
>>
File: caw kids how horrifying.jpg (200KB, 623x483px) Image search: [Google]
caw kids how horrifying.jpg
200KB, 623x483px
>square enix
>>
>i am setsuna 2
No thanks, that game is trash
Project Octopath looks far better tbqh
>>
>>378828529
I want a Golden Sun in this art style.
>>
>>378829764
>was their point of no return in their talent-flight death spiral. they've now pissed away their entire warchest on misguided mega-projects headed by incompetent old men who should have been retired decades ago, and started cannibalizing their successful divisions to feed them even more
This doesn't only apply to Squeenix but to most companies in Japan. Their business world is all kinds of broken and fucked - which is also one of the primary causes of their low birthrates.
>>
>>378832125
You can do that with both the PC and PS4. You could probably do it on the Xbox 1 if you were creative enough.
>>
>>378832125

I can do that on PC with Moonlight.
I can do that on PS4 with Vita.
>>
I am Setsuna is one of those games that was almost very good, but ended up falling just short thus only ending up kind of mediocre.

It was still a really interesting game though and it was almost amazing. The potential was there.
I am excited Lost Sphear. I do hope they learned from I am Setsuna.
>>
>>378832605
>which is also one of the primary causes of their low birthrates.
Population of 120 million on an island the size of texas.
Australia has a population of 27 million and canada of 40 million.
Japan will be fine.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.