[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend me games like this and souls series that are 90% gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Recommend me games like this and souls series that are 90% gameplay and 10% everything else.
>>
>>378814461
Diablo 2
Dungeon defenders (Like diablo and tower defense mixed together, You can prioritize personal dps over towers but you should run towers first to have good defense while you clean up the rest of the monsters that may slink by).
>>
>>378814710
Also if diablo 2 looks a bit too dated for you there is always torchlight 2 and Path of exile(Which is free but some people do not like how the passive skill tree is so huge or how many endgame builds come down to just spamming one super buffed aoe skill).
>>
>>378814461
EDF EDF EDF EDF
>>
>>378815428

TO DEFEND OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK
>>
If you play on PC then Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen is highly recommended.

The game has the very best action combat in an RPG ever and there is a side-quest that is almost as big as the main game itself where the game basically turns into Dark Souls. But this content is only on the Dark Arisen version which is currently only on PC. Although there's gonna be a release for PS4/Xbone in a few months.
>>
>>378814461
Resonance of Fate
Deep and unique JRPG battle system
>>
>>378815754
>Deep and unique battle system
>JRPG
Pick one
>>
Like a RPG or any genre?
>>
>>378815875
>>378815754

Definitely not RoF. I mean yes, it's certainly unique, but once you know what you're doing it's fucking child's play.

A case of high learning curve, short mastery and overall a shallow battle system that's not worth how long it takes to get the hang of it.

And shit OP asked for games that are Souls-like in terms of gameplay to story ratio. That doesn't fit the bill at all
>>
>>378814461
Monster Hunter
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.