[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to play the "classics" I hear so much good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 081.gif (204KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
081.gif
204KB, 600x538px
>try to play the "classics" I hear so much good about like half-life, mgs3, and deus ex
>they're literally unplayable
no I'm not 13 years old I just got into gaming late
>>
File: 1494008949504.jpg (60KB, 516x493px) Image search: [Google]
1494008949504.jpg
60KB, 516x493px
>>378814101
>those games
>unplayable
Holy shit Anon, what sort of games do you play now?
>>
>>378814101
>Literally unplayable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoV9o6b91Sc
?
>>
>>378814101
>Spot the kiddo
>>
File: IMG_0580.png (260KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.png
260KB, 633x758px
>>378815420
>mfw going to look for the source even though it's probably a he
>>
>>378815420
>>378815657
How you seen they shit controls of mgs3 and dues ex? Have you seen how clunky amd stiff dues ex is? Have you seen how bad the gameplay of dues ex is?
>>
>>378815804
Looks like Veruca James, who is female
>>
>>378815804
Her name is Veruca James. Don't bother. She's shit.
>>378815917
The controls are shit but they're by no means unplayable.
>>
>>378815917
Yeah but you can still play them.
>>
OP if you didn't grow up with games like that then no shit you don't like them. Technology has advanced far past those games so if you're not used to their quirks, then you probably won't enjoy them. Just play what you want to play.
>>
>>378815917
Half life 2
>>
>>378815917
If slightly uncomfortable controls that you can easily get used to make a game literally unplayable to you then I feel very sorry for you.
>>
HL literally plays the exact same as its sequel AND you have the option of Black Mesa if you're a faggot. I played DX later than most (in 2010 when the game was being sold for pennies because it was the 10 year anniversary). While I felt the movement seemed really fucking clunky, all the underlying mechanics were fucking top notch. I've only played it and beaten it the one time, but I remember the game fondly. If you really are being a gaylord, you could play DXHR. DXHR is a more watered down version of the original, but that might be more your speed.
>>
>>378814101
half-life plays like any regular shooter, why is it unplayable?

never played any metal gear games, can't comment

barely played deus ex 1, don't remember any problems with the controls though

have you tried playing nintendo 64 and Gamecube games emulated, now THERE are really games whose controls make the game unplayable

how about resident evil 4, it was fine at release but now, fucking unplayable man

though I must be biased or something, since I can still play retro sidescrollers like "castlevania the lecarde chronicles 2", feels like absolute shit but still able to play
>>
File: what_in_the_goddamn.jpg (75KB, 537x534px) Image search: [Google]
what_in_the_goddamn.jpg
75KB, 537x534px
>literally
Well you type like you're 13
Half life is basically every linear FPS ever, how is it unplayable?
The controls are perfect and the difficulty is more than fair.
The only person who I've ever seen have trouble is DSP in that infamous Black Mess video

Deus Ex is a bit complicated compared to some modern titles but it's plenty accessible. If you still manage to have trouble or don't wanna learn the mechanics because you have no attention span,
I'm sure there's some mod that modernizes it, hopefully without compensating anything

MGS3 is fine if you play Subsistence
If you are and still have trouble, I can't help you
>>
>>378817391
That's just pad aiming which is always shit no matter if its from 2004 or 2017. Theres always the wii and pc ports with solid controls
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.