[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how Nintendo expects you to use voice chat. Do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1474664826770.png (173KB, 1200x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474664826770.png
173KB, 1200x640px
This is how Nintendo expects you to use voice chat. Do you think it's a good idea?
>>
Hard to say. I don't normally use voice chat in vidya except to call mercy mains fags.
It does seem to complicate things needlessly though.
>>
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>378811580
>Nintendo
*HORI
>>
>>378811580
Fucking stupid
you have a system that you should be able to easily use for voice chat options and yet they still can't get it right? god damn nintendo even the DS did voice chat better
Though that piece of hardware could certainly be nice for older systems
>>
>>378812961
Hori is officially partnered with nintendo on this one. Hori didn't build the switch to not support voice chat, nintendo did and contracted hori to build this abomination.
>>
I never use voice chat on consoles unless I'm playing with friends, and at that point we just talk in Discord so this is a non-issue for me.
>>
Literally just release a normal fucking microphone. What the fuck, Nintendo? Fucking LOL honestly. Nintendo are so pathetic, they should just give up. Do they think they are still relevant? I haven't touched a Nintendo console since the N64. If they'd bowed out gracefully at that point, they'd be remembered as one of the greats. Instead, they're only known know for kiddie games, mario and zelda rehashes ad nauseum, and underpowered, needlessly gimmicky consoles. And now this. If Nintendo were a person, at this point, they'd be put into a care home for dementia patients. If Nintendo were an animal, it'd be euthanised.
>>
>>378811580
Why would I want to speak with other Nintendo owners aka mostly children? I'll use Discord if I feel the need to shit talk on Smash or whatever.
>>
>>378811580
I think using the phone actually makes some sense as the Switch can be used in so many ways, many of which don't allow for easy voice chat in any other method. If there weren't a phone app, how else would I play Arms docked online? The only headphone jack is on the Switch itself and you can't really plug headphones into Joycons being waved around.

However if when the actual app comes out it needs an adapter like this Hori one I'll be less understanding. The audio should just stream through your phone.
>>
>>378813058
The reason why it's Splatoon themed is because Splatoon is the biggest online game coming out before the app. Once the app is out you won't need it anymore. This is just for using discord for the first few months of Splatoon's life.
>>
>>378811580
pc gaming and hell even the old original online consoles knew how to use a normal headset, what the fuck are they thinking.
>>
>>378811580
It's sorta makes sense. The voice chat piggy backs off your phone so you can do voice chat while mobile. This way you aren't limited to wifi connections while you take the Switch out your house.
But it's still pretty dumb.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.