[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Kojima trying to start his own "The Dark Tower"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Hideo_54ad1f_5960959.jpg (65KB, 694x595px) Image search: [Google]
Hideo_54ad1f_5960959.jpg
65KB, 694x595px
Is Kojima trying to start his own "The Dark Tower" series?

For those who doesnt know "The Dark Tower" is a series of books written by Stephen King about "other worlds" in which all of his other stories exist in a series of parallel universes.

All the ruse cruse shitposting is starting to get to me. Metal Gear Survive, PT, Death Stranding they all seem to be about different realities. You can even listen to PT's radio in MGSV.

Am i crazy /v/? At least im not a tranny.
>>
Half Life 3 is never coming out

Chapter 3 was cut because of budget issues

You'll never find happiness
>>
>>378809574
Where is the PT's radio in MGSV?
>>
>>
>>378809683
Half Life 3 and Left4Dead 3 will be shown at the E3, and they will be VR only.
>>
>>378809574
Kojima wishes he has the lick of talent SK has.
>>
>>378809724
In the camp right before you fight the burning man in the devil's house. Where the bridge is broken and you have to go through the river a bit.
>>
>>378809838
code?
>>
By a Dark Tower, do you mean a series that goes from absolutely fantastic to utter shit after its fourth installment? Because thats actually not far from reality.
>>
>>378809574
please fuck off back to never be game over with rest of the deluded and mentally ill.
>>
>>378809849
You mean King when he was still on the coke.
>>
File: 220px-FlaggMovieSheridan.jpg (8KB, 220x191px) Image search: [Google]
220px-FlaggMovieSheridan.jpg
8KB, 220x191px
>>378809574
Who's the Randall Flagg of kojimbo's Dark Tower?
>>
>>378810747
Liquid/Ocelot
>>
In which world does Konami not own the rights to pretty much all of his games?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.