[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be playing online minding my own business >this very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: received_368145210243532.jpg (31KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_368145210243532.jpg
31KB, 720x720px
>be playing online minding my own business
>this very talkative player talks to me
>try to ignore but feel bad for them
>respond
>we keep talking
>he keeps leading the conversation
>asks to join and adds me as a friend
>feel really uncomfortable as he tells me his life story
>I just wanted to play my game
>keeps telling me to follow him and do dumb thing ingame with him
>exit game without logging off
maybe theyll think I just got DC or something... I hope they dont remember me or wait for me to log back in

now I cant play that game without interacting with them

I hate this feel

why are some gamers so clingy and annoying?
>>
Tell them to fuck off
>>
>>378806983
Why are some people such passive, social betas?
>>
>>378806983
Tell them to fuck off, you gigantic pussy faggot.

God damn.
>>
you gotta deal with it pal or dont play the game again
>>
File: received_2153514568207110.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
received_2153514568207110.gif
3MB, 320x240px
Ive had this steam account for 8 years but I might just delete it and make another so I dont have to talk to them
>>
>>378807489
>unfriend
>block
>set profile to private
>don't log into friends list
You can always tell them to fuck off. It's not like they're going to find you and murder your entire family or ruin you socially.
>>
>>378806983
Should've just muted him to begin with you dumbfuck.
>>
>>378807113
Because everyone's different. Some people are okay with social confrontation, others aren't. Some people are afraid of it, some people don't like hurting people's feelings.
>>
>playing KF casually and make stupid comments while doing fairly good
>some tries to add me
>decline
>10 minutes later in the same lobby he tried to add me again
>accept
>we hit it off immediately
>been talking for years now
>even sent me a message recently saying
>"sorry we haven't talked as much since I'm busy with college but I want you to know I'm really glad I met you and you're the best video game partner ever."
I don't even know why I have such dedicated "friends". 3 people of 4 I've ever willingly added to my friends list fucking love talking to me and I almost never talk to them.

Even had some bi-polar weirdo who kept calling me bro and said he thought I was a riot and wanted to meet me one day.
>>
>>378807489
Honestly if you're that afraid of the confrontation either just don't log in on your friends list or remove them. You could always send them a msg when they're offline about why you're removing them. So they at least know
>>
so did they remove the block feature or...?
>>
>>378807996
>hey man thanks but gonna play alone for now
Is it really that hard?
>>
>>378806983
Had a similar experience. Dude was pretty chill except he constantly shilled his YT and twitter. Annoying but he was a decent player so i let it slide. Later some girl in my friends list joined the party and he did nothing but talk about his "career" playing cod. Left the party after the game and removed him from my friends list.
>>
>>378806983
he just wants to diddle your asshole faggot, why wont you let him?
>>
File: 1442978120508.png (135KB, 235x252px) Image search: [Google]
1442978120508.png
135KB, 235x252px
>>378809249
yes, ive prayed with a clan for a good 2-3 years, for reasons i drifted away, yet i still have friends from that clan in nearly every game i play. try saying that over and over again to many people you have played with for years, or newer friends you've made. its hard. and my response is usually to ignore the messages. it eats me up not to respond, but i just wanna play with not them.

it can be rough. but thats just me.
>>
>>378809991
Read your whole post in the voice of a Japanese man because of that first typo. Also, grow a pair.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.