[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petition to change/cancel farcry 5. Real or is someone just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Petition to change/cancel farcry 5. Real or is someone just trying to stur up some shit?
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5
>>
File: fff.jpg (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
5KB, 100x100px
>>378806609
Sage and report

This is another ubifucker trying to get us to do their publicity.
>>
>>378806609
Welcome to 1 week ago.
>>
>>378806609
No one cares about petitions from a pariah state
>>
File: 1496363683795.png (608KB, 495x616px) Image search: [Google]
1496363683795.png
608KB, 495x616px
>>378806609
>Us Gamers have had to endure a lot of crap over the last few years. The targeted harassment by the mainstream press through Gamergate, the terrible launch and outright lies of highly anticpated video games, the outright censorship of art through “localization” policies, the continued rejection of romantic partners when they find out our hobby, the appropriation of our culture by so-called “gamers” on twitter. NO MORE!

I like whoever wrote this.
>>
File: IMAG0875.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0875.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>378806609
It is just the Jews anon
>>
So what's the game about?
>>
>>378808454

Religious anti-govt cult in Montana. Reminds me of those mormon cults in Nevada but I think the devs are trying to paint them as Christians
>>
>>378806609
Stop marketing this garbage
>>
>>378808454
You kill Christians who are like an American ISIS.

The setting is nice but I'm pretty confident it'll be another recycled far cry game like Primal and 4.
>>
remember to sage and report obvious viral marketing threads
>>
>>378806609
>Real or is someone just trying to stur up some shit?

It doesn't matter. Change.org petitions haven't accomplished anything ever.
>>
>>378808839
Yeah, I don't even understand the point of change.org. Seems like a trash can you throw you suggestions into.
>>
>>378808839
>Quote from "Boltair".
Fake as shit.
>>
>>378809002
>Yeah, I don't even understand the point of change.org.

People keep thinking it's going to work.
>>
>>378808734
Not like it will do anything. I don't think mods are allowed to ban paying advertisers.
>>
>>378806609
Remember to sage and report, boys.
>>
>>378810043
see >>378809940
Nothing will happen because like every other AAA who shills their garbage here they paid for their advertising slot, mods being able to ban them would not be good for business and would be a breach of the contract

We just have to deal with it until they fuck off immediately after release but make sure everyone knows they are posting in an advertisement thread.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.