[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, it's been a long time since I've hated a character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Scherazard_Harvey_(FC).jpg (361KB, 1538x3496px) Image search: [Google]
Scherazard_Harvey_(FC).jpg
361KB, 1538x3496px
Wow, it's been a long time since I've hated a character this much. She's one of the most insufferable Mary Sues I've encountered in a game.

Does she get better? She just joined my party to try and hunt down that school girl who stole the crystal.
>>
You are like a newborn, complete the trilogy and coldsteel then comeback
>>
>>378804482

Toe rings are my fetish
>>
>>378804482
>competent mentor character
>mary sue
You are like a little baby
Wait until you met Rean or Cassius
>>
>>378804482
>one of the most deeply flawed characters in the trilogy, especially among women
>mary sue
If you're going to use words you don't know the meaning of, at least apply them to Kloe or Renne or something where they might be more believable.
>>
>>378804482
Schera a Mary Sue? She is Estelle's and Joshua's mentor, so of course she is more knowledges and experienced than the protagonists. Are you just using terms you don't understand to describe things you don't like?
>>
>>378808056
Knowledgeable
>>
>>378808056
>haha dude look at me I'm scherazard I can drink all the boys under the table tee hee I sure love my liquor XD

Seriously, fuck her. She's the worst.
>>
>>378809109
>1 (ONE) character trait that isn't remotely Mary Sue
Jesus Christ how can you be this retarded
>>
>>378809109
>alcoholic is a mary sue
>while Joshua makes quick and efficent decisions, all females want his dick, is superstrong and can *teleport behind you*
>>
>>378809109
>feel threatened a video game girl can drink more than he does.
>>
File: calvard when.png (20KB, 405x646px) Image search: [Google]
calvard when.png
20KB, 405x646px
Calvard when?
>>
How come they opted for aliased-to-shit models in the text boxes over drawn portraits with Cold Steel?
>>
>>378809454
>is superstrong
That's a spoiler, but he's also the best character in FC so you're not wrong
>>
>>378804482
You're kind of an idiot, aren't you anon?
>>
>>378809109
wait until you meet Aina
>>
>>378804482
>Shera
>Mary Sue

she's low tier as fuck
>>
File: Scherazard_harvey_akatsuki.jpg (156KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
Scherazard_harvey_akatsuki.jpg
156KB, 530x600px
>>378809109
How can anyone be this insecure?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.