[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there were people who actually though "The End of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>there were people who actually though "The End of the Mishima Saga" wasn't going to be some cop out "hurr durr Jin is TECHNICALLY not a Mishima hurr durr"
Wow.
I called this back in T3: Xiaoyu and Jin will have a son, and the cycle will begin again.
Btw, was Kazumi actually the bad one all along? Dayum, that was one SHITTY story mode.
>>
>>378799938
>play jin in t3
>he's removed in the next
>play jin again in t5
>his style is completely reworked and different, doesn't even play like jin
>try to play jin in t6
>still fucked, and if i want traditional jin i ahve to do play edgy mcedgey fuck

Fuck tekken
also Tekken Thread
>>
>>378800079
T3 Jin was literally Kazuya reskin, retard.
>>
>>378800079
Jin was in 4, you faggot. That's when his fighting style was changed.
>>
Reminder that best character is Hwoarang.
>>
>>378800079
First of all, T3 Jin was a clone of Kazuya (which is why Kazuya wasn't in T3), secondly, Jin was in 4 and that's where he got a new moveset since Kazuya returned as playable.
>>
>>378800365
T3 Jin was a cross between kazuya and jun.
>>
>>378800550
>Jun
I keep forgetting she existed.
>>
>>378800550
Point still stands, OP the faggot should simply play as Kazuya if he wants the gameplay to be similar to T3 Jin.
>>
>>378800079
Jin was in 4 you faglord. also he was just Kazuya with a diferent skin
>>
>>378799938
So what happens with Jin's story in Tekken 7?
>>
>>378800928
he is irrelevant in tekken 7
>>
File: 1482934849289.jpg (179KB, 736x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1482934849289.jpg
179KB, 736x1114px
>>378800928
nothing outside being in coma. heihachi is protagonist of 7
>>
>>378800928
He wakes up and says he'll kill Kazuya.
Not even joking.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.